Getting word Scott Patchan........

1CN

Sophomore
Scott was running with the first team Thursday when he tore his ACL again at practice.

per:uncle on tos

Advertisement
That's 2 acl injuries for him now? ****... Hope he gets better soon man

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's awful news. Poor kid. I was really looking forward to seeing his progress. Hang in there young man.

Go Canes!

Silver lining of this is he'll still be a freshman next year, unless Al Golden screwed up his freshman eligibility. IMO, he should've redshirted last year without playing a down. This year he can apply for a medical red shirt.

Advertisement
Hope it's not the same knee. That would mean that he would have to get a cadaver ACL this time and those re-tear at around 30%.

Hope he's alright, he started playing football in the youth league I coached in. His brother played with my son before transferring to Armwood. Got to know his dad Matt, who also helped out at Freedom before his transfer.

Advertisement
Dammit...hopefully this is an erroneous report. Sucks for the kid if true.

Hope he's alright, he started playing football in the youth league I coached in. His brother played with my son before transferring to Armwood. Got to know his dad Matt, who also helped out at Freedom before his transfer.

Small world, I went to school with Matt at Freedom.

Advertisement
If you have had it before and then you get it again. You know. You might feel a pop or a stretching of the ligament during the injury. Then it will swell and the knee will feel loose.

****! Get better kid, keep your head up and keep grinding. The skill set and the intelligence is there to be a very disruptive player.

****!
Not again.. I wish Scott all the best in his recovery if this news is true.

Stay strong Scott!

Advertisement
Back