Getting word Scott Patchan........

I don't get it. What would a picture tell about his knee?

For someone like Calinative, that Art Kehoe was an awesome OL coach.

lol, so when did i say kehoe was an awesome coach. Once again because you're an idiot, i was saying to use a real argument to prove he wasn't good rather than using a stupid statement along the lines of "if kehoe was a good coach, jimmy johnson (and other HCs he coached under) would have taken him with them when the left Miami".

Advertisement
I don't get it. What would a picture tell about his knee?

For someone like Calinative, that Art Kehoe was an awesome OL coach.

lol, so when did i say kehoe was an awesome coach. Once again because you're an idiot, i was saying to use a real argument to prove he wasn't good rather than using a stupid statement along the lines of "if kehoe was a good coach, jimmy johnson (and other HCs he coached under) would have taken him with them when the left Miami".

So you do think he's a good coach....btw try that the 2001 O-line had 5 NFL player on the depth chart and got destroyed by top tier teams....but still not as bad and it never will be as last year's

Last edited:
You guys are very macho for certain. I was recently decapitated and am basically a head in a large salad bowl these days. Back when I was a little younger and more physically able, I could really swing the weights around with the best of them. But right now, anything heavier than 160 pound dumbbells, and I need some help from the dude who carries me around in the salad bowl.

Quite frankly, your post says more about you than it says about me. Keep taking your tiny, provincial shots at me and I will continue taking the high road.

Easy to take the High Road when your lower extremity isn't a salad plate.

Its BOWL, salad BOWL... dammit.

UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back