Gerald Willis

Advertisement
I don't know anything about the kid other than his issues at jortsville, but he obviously has issues rather they be behavioral or academics, but I wonder if he's worth all the all the depth and other issues he's causing.

Numbers are dwindling 2 dt's from our 2 deep gone

What other DT did we lose? Courtel?

Just those 2 but yeah

So we have
Norton
Mcintosh
Moten
Bethel
Ford
Martin

Is Ryan Fines still at DT? Serious question, as I remember there was some rumor a few months ago that he was moving to guard (but he's still listed as a DT). Bottom of the depth chart either way, but at least he's a large body...

What about Tyreic Martin? That's the only guy Kool chose to bring over from Mizzou when he was hired IIRC. Haven't heard anything about his progress. Must still be a year away from contributing.

Advertisement
Next. We got this.

tenor.gif

Norton
Thomas
McIntosh
Jackson
Molten
Harris
DJack
Bethel
Garvin
Patchan
Johnson
Fines
Martin

Still fine but someone might need to slide inside.

Norton
Thomas
McIntosh
Jackson
Molten
Harris
DJack
Bethel
Garvin
Patchan
Johnson
Fines
Martin

Still fine but someone might need to slide inside.

Djack, I think he has potentially put on too much weight for his frame

You know the difference between a good teym and a great team? It's called depth, Einstein.

We are suddenly thin at DTackle after the losses of Courtel Jenkins and Gerald Willis. RB Position took a hit by the losses of Gus Edwards and Joe Yearby as well. This could easily make a difference in the win and loss columns this year.

We aren't thin at dt, stop with that nonsense

Norton
Mcintosh
Moten
Bethel
Ford
You know how many teams would love to have that at dt

After norton and mcintosh all i see is names. Depth isnt bodies but guys that can actually contribute.
Moten may get a solid look from an NFL team. He's not just a body. Bethel has almost the exact projected style of Willis. Even as a True Frosh DE getting limited burn, he showed he moves well. He's supposedly put on weight and looked solid during Spring. He is not just a "body." Ford is a great prospect, but merely a True Frosh. Unless unique, I don't count on TF DTs.

They are just bodies until they get on the field. So far moten hasnt showed that he is more than a 4th or 5th DT in the rotation. Bethel is new to the position and never played it in a real game.
With that rationale, we wouldn't be able to do much projecting of players on a message board.

Advertisement
We may not have enough depth for 10 regular season wins imo.

Not impossible but I wouldn't bet on it.

Advertisement
We may not have enough depth for 10 regular season wins imo.

Not impossible but I wouldn't bet on it.

We have more depth than last year and won 9 games with 3 losses being by 7 points, 3 points, 1 point....

Advertisement
Ill wait untill the entire story check out but Im pretty sure its a case of Pastor Richt strikes again....

GOT DAMMIT MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't thin at dt, stop with that nonsense

Norton
Mcintosh
Moten
Bethel
Ford
You know how many teams would love to have that at dt

After norton and mcintosh all i see is names. Depth isnt bodies but guys that can actually contribute.
Moten may get a solid look from an NFL team. He's not just a body. Bethel has almost the exact projected style of Willis. Even as a True Frosh DE getting limited burn, he showed he moves well. He's supposedly put on weight and looked solid during Spring. He is not just a "body." Ford is a great prospect, but merely a True Frosh. Unless unique, I don't count on TF DTs.

They are just bodies until they get on the field. So far moten hasnt showed that he is more than a 4th or 5th DT in the rotation. Bethel is new to the position and never played it in a real game.
With that rationale, we wouldn't be able to do much projecting of players on a message board.

Moten is a senior now and hasn't really showed much to this point. He could put it together and have a good sr year.

I like bethel and think he can help once he gets bigger.

Advertisement
Back