Gerald Willis

Advertisement
how does it preserve depth for next year? richt didn't tell him to take a sabbatical. that's nonsense. it doesn't preserve depth any more than if he stayed on campus. I'm sure there is something else at play, and I'm sure richt would rather he have stuck it out on campus and worked out under felder and where he can keep watch on him than bolt.

how does it preserve depth for next year? richt didn't tell him to take a sabbatical. that's nonsense. it doesn't preserve depth any more than if he stayed on campus. I'm sure there is something else at play, and I'm sure richt would rather he have stuck it out on campus and worked out under felder and where he can keep watch on him than bolt.

LOL,the guys saying this remind me of dudes catching their woman in bed with another man and saying it's positive because it made them realize they weren't showing her enough attention and they will change now and make it better.

Advertisement

LOL,the guys saying this remind me of dudes catching their woman in bed with another man and saying it's positive because it made them realize they weren't showing her enough attention and they will change now and make it better.

Dam you boys clueless. Why would he risk injury getting 20 snaps a game and risk dropping like a stone come draft day, when he can take the year off and fight off a bunch of underclassmen next yeAr to be a true starter. The bonus is that he won't have to deal with classes this year as well.

Dam you boys clueless. Why would he risk injury getting 20 snaps a game and risk dropping like a stone come draft day, when he can take the year off and fight off a bunch of underclassmen next yeAr to be a true starter. The bonus is that he won't have to deal with classes this year as well.

There was no risk. He's a junior, he could have just played this year and still came back.

Advertisement
adrian, stop. you're reasoning is unprecedented. when has a guy who would have been the 3rd DT on the team, played meaningful snaps, is needed for depth, is an injury away from being a starter, just sat out for a season to avoid snaps. never.

Gerald Willis is on campus now watching the Saturday practice.

You created an account to say that Willis is on campus? Zero chance you're a troll.

View attachment 49163

I saw Pete's post above. Didn't say he was wrong, I said that people who make early posts like that tend to turn out to be trolls. Am I wrong?

You're really doubling down on this?

Gerald Willis is on campus now watching the Saturday practice.

You created an account to say that Willis is on campus? Zero chance you're a troll.

View attachment 49163

I saw Pete's post above. Didn't say he was wrong, I said that people who make early posts like that tend to turn out to be trolls. Am I wrong?

You're really doubling down on this?

No, I'll take my L.

Advertisement
Back