Gerald Willis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't he Landon Collins 1/2 brother with the foxy mother?

Yes 1/2 brother hence why they have different last names. Same mom, different dad

Just looked it up they do have different dads.

Reason they have different last names, you didn't need to research

It was my mistake I don't know why I was thinking about dalvin cook and deandre Burnett. They got the same parents but different last names

Isn't he Landon Collins 1/2 brother with the foxy mother?

Yes 1/2 brother hence why they have different last names. Same mom, different dad

Just looked it up they do have different dads.

Reason they have different last names, you didn't need to research

It was my mistake I don't know why I was thinking about dalvin cook and deandre Burnett. They got the same parents but different last names

whoa, they have the same parents with different last names, I would think they have the same mother and different fathers, sounds to me like Willis. This is like football, three bad plays and you punt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt playing chess. Told Willis to take a sabbatical to preserve depth for next year.

This. With RJ and Norton more than likely on the way out this was a smart move. Willis is the type of kid who believes highly in himself (gift and curse) and school is a platform for the ultimate goal... the NFL. Kid will graduate and be the spot light DT in 2018 with a fresh body. Smart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That's why you don't worry about things before they actually happen.

I understand what the previous staff did to this fan base, some of the damage was permanent & irrevocable.

But that's the difference with this staff, they know wtf they're doing. They're not perfect at all, but it's a 1,000x better than anything we've had in the last 15 years.

This staff wasn't going to go into a 2018 where we should be ACC favorites & CFB contenders with a roster full of question marks for depth.

Of course possibly losing Norton & McIntosh would hurt a great deal, but bringing back a healthy more focused Willis, with Bethel, Ford, Silvera, Martin & a JUCO and probably Briggs isn't too bad either.

Gerald Willis is on campus now watching the Saturday practice.

You created an account to say that Willis is on campus? Zero chance you're a troll.

tumblr_oc0hvlKBMX1v2hcx4o1_400.gif

Advertisement
Back