Gerald Willis

He's not gone,per itu

“Gerald remains part of the Miami family and may take part in designated team activities,” head coach Mark Richt said in a statement.

Willis played in nine games last season for the Hurricanes as a reserve totaling 19 tackles and 1.5 sacks.

It's interesting though.

Advertisement
Posters beginning to panic. End of our season. Maybe we should forfeit all the games this season and hope 2018 season will be kinder to us. Too many posters here over react at every little bit of information about the team.

Advertisement
What does "take a leave of absence" from football mean? That he doesn't want to play anymore? Is he still in school or did he have to attend summer session to be eligible?

I wonder if ole boy didn't qualify?... could that be an option? With is track record, I doubt he's back next year

Advertisement
Leave of absence doesn't sound like a suspension who says the kid did anything wrong?

Hey, Patrick Bethel, rock and roll time.

Guess he won't have to wait til 2018 to get those minutes after all. Crazy how role expectations can change from one day to the next
Cool by me. Probably was only 2-3 days ago I was worried Bethel might have to be a starter in 2018 without significant minutes. Now, he steps directly into the Willis 3-Tech role. I think he can play, so as long as we stay healthy, this isn't really a reason to panic. We also get to find out what, if anything, Martin brings to the table.

Advertisement
Posters beginning to panic. End of our season. Maybe we should forfeit all the games this season and hope 2018 season will be kinder to us. Too many posters here over react at every little bit of information about the team.

You know the difference between a good team and a great team? It's called depth, Einstein.

We are suddenly thin at DTackle after the losses of Courtel Jenkins and Gerald Willis. RB Position took a hit by the losses of Gus Edwards and Joe Yearby as well. This could easily make a difference in the win and loss columns this year.

Advertisement

You know the difference between a good teym and a great team? It's called depth, Einstein.

We are suddenly thin at DTackle after the losses of Courtel Jenkins and Gerald Willis. RB Position took a hit by the losses of Gus Edwards and Joe Yearby as well. This could easily make a difference in the win and loss columns this year.

Ok...

You know the difference between a good teym and a great team? It's called depth, Einstein.

We aren't thin at dt, stop with that nonsense

Norton
Mcintosh
Moten
Bethel
Ford
You know how many teams would love to have that at dt

We aren't thin at dt, stop with that nonsense

Norton
Mcintosh
Moten
Bethel
Ford
You know how many teams would love to have that at dt

After norton and mcintosh all i see is names. Depth isnt bodies but guys that can actually contribute.

Advertisement
Back