Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
**** Sharif just please don't **** the deputy.
@WaterburyCane

The baby likely has James very busy. Need a ruling here
@PIPO

New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

https://247sports.com/college/flori...pened-status-quotes-Harlen-Rashada-202722817/

Harlen Rashada elaborated on where things stand with Florida.

"Jaden hasn't enrolled yet, he's in the Bay Area," Rashada said. "We're having a conversation with Florida tomorrow (Thursday). “We’re in constant talks with Florida in regards to his enrollment, but I’d like to think if he’s not enrolled by Friday there will be some challenges there to proceed as planned."

Advertisement
I just don’t think this kid was offered fkn $13m lol
or they did "offer" $13m just to get a win on the trail vs Miami
but when it's time to make good on payments, they're showing their true colors.

reminder that in California, you can get NIL $ as a high school kid, so maybe they promised certain amount up front & they haven't paid yet so he told them he won't get on the plane til they pay the agreed upon amount.

Advertisement
https://247sports.com/college/flori...pened-status-quotes-Harlen-Rashada-202722817/

"Jaden hasn't enrolled yet, he's in the Bay Area," Rashada said. "We're having a conversation with Florida tomorrow (Thursday). “We’re in constant talks with Florida in regards to his enrollment, but I’d like to think if he’s not enrolled by Friday there will be some challenges there to proceed as planned."
lego-antonio-banderas.gif

If you look at Rashada’s father earlier quote about the NIL release not being “filed” it does not take away credence from the ON3 report that they requested a release from the LOI. Because both comments are compatible. On3 reported that they verbally requested an LOI release, and I tend to believe it, especially with this latest quote.

Additionally, this newer quote from his father basically confirms that they are talking about whether he follows through with his commitment or not. They’re negotiating. When you’re negotiating, walking away is one of the possible results.

They deserve each other.

As I was taught young… Don’t be a Chazer. Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

Advertisement
If you look at Rashada’s father earlier quote about the NIL release not being “filed” it does not take away credence from the ON3 report that they requested a release from the LOI. Because both comments are compatible. On3 reported that they verbally requested an LOI release, and I tend to believe it, especially with this latest quote.

Additionally, this newer quote from his father basically confirms that they are talking about whether he follows through with his commitment or not. They’re negotiating. When you’re negotiating, walking away is one of the possible results.
Exactly... Rashada 100% asked for a release. Just because he hasn't "filed" it yet doesn't mean he hasn't asked for it and it's not a part of the negotiations/discussions.

Advertisement
View attachment 224392
Shared this in the other thread too, but I can’t believe they offered $13 million. Insane
Apples to anal beads as the $13 mil was probably for the duration of his college career buttttt the highest paid players in the NHL right not aren't even making $13 mil this season. Insane....if true. I'd think anything north of $2 mil/yr is even getting crazy for this kid based on his tape.

Exactly!!! If it wasn’t an option the father could’ve easily said he is signed and committed and we’ll be there in the morning.

Apples to anal beads as the $13 mil was probably for the duration of his college career buttttt the highest paid players in the NHL right not aren't even making $13 mil this season. Insane....if true. I'd think anything north of $2 mil/yr is even getting crazy for this kid based on his tape.

Yeah, maybe, but $13 million? That would be 3 years, at over 4 million per.

Advertisement
Back