Tears Gator Tears

Lol-I love all this.

But legistically- Can’t he just sign and enter the transfer portal? (Or does a kid have to be enrolled in school to enter portal?)

Advertisement
He’d lose a transfer, if he transfers a second time he would need a waiver from the NCAA in order to not sit one year
Which limits his ability to get a second transfer payday or would weaken his leverage to current team with a threat of transfer. Im sure they have that second payday all mapped out, cant give that extra $$ up if they dont have to!

That's why we are so fortunate to have Mr. Ruiz. AKA The $30B Man and he loves his Canes. Thank you, Mr, Ruiz and your family. If not, we may be as broke as UF##$@. Feel me, Odysseus?
Exactly feels good to be rich lol, but I was always worried about those suspect collectives. Like you said tho feels good to have a billionaire with a legit business that guys are doing deals with

Advertisement
Here we go

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN
John Candy Lol GIF
200.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Which limits his ability to get a second transfer payday or would weaken his leverage to current team with a threat of transfer. Im sure they have that second payday all mapped out, cant give that extra $$ up if they dont have to!
One of the reasons I don’t want him here.
I have a feeling his camp will be pulling this **** every year.

One of the reasons I don’t want him here.
I have a feeling his camp will be pulling this **** every year.
they won’t be able to though. One he won’t get a waiver and two he will become a known commodity but not in a good way. Nobody will want to take him.

Advertisement
Back