Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I believe it. Both Cribby and D-Money mentioned back in the summer that UF was moving recklessly and with desperation.

I believe they were reckless and desperate, but I don’t believe this number. Maybe I’m just too practical to think it’s real, but I just don’t see it.

It is true though, that apparently we said pass, because the scuttlebutt was that they came back to us for an offer higher than our original offer or something like that.

It’s like the chick that dumped you for some dude and got you stressed. And then you see her a year later looking like she pulled her rip cord and dude got a whoopsie baby on the way. Yea, it feels like that.

a gators tale in 3 parts

539EBB51-9384-445F-89F9-729C031A73B6.jpeg

2F563114-1E70-4687-A79C-FD0AAAE8180A.jpeg

4DAF4F5A-44AC-4D93-A1E2-01AC08EAB066.jpeg

Advertisement
I thought enrollment couldn’t be contingent on NIL deals? Isn’t this pretty blatant? How does UF not tell Rashada that if he walks there is mutually assured destruction with his eligibility? Maybe I’m misunderstanding

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So these are the same guys who have been trashing us as poor for years and who have been saying outrageous **** about John Ruiz since the dawn of NIL and they just went and did everything to Rashada that they projected on us… Is this about right?

I thought enrollment couldn’t be contingent on NIL deals? Isn’t this pretty blatant? How does UF not tell Rashada that if he walks there is mutually assured destruction with his eligibility? Maybe I’m misunderstanding
My take is he wants out of his LOI because terms of his NIL deal(s) weren’t met. He may be able to get out his NIL deal for breach of contract, but still needs UF to release him from his LOI.

UF would be smart to release him. Future recruits will be reluctant to sign with UF if the various Gator NIL boosters fail to live up to their obligations and the school plays hardball.

I don’t think he wins an NCAA appeal based on the technical separation of NIL and schools. But this is uncharted territory.

Advertisement
Back