Tears Gator Tears

The best part is "the reason they missed out on everyone else" for Early Signing Day was because they "gave all the money to Rashada".

Now they don't have Rashada OR the other guys they were trying to sign at the last minute on Early Signing Day.

But, hey, at least they now have the money...that they don't really have...good lord, this is confusing...
Oh, and if they don’t honor paying him it’s a pay for play issue

Advertisement
Bob Ross got receipts, y'all!

1673479873860.png

Advertisement
On3 got this dead wrong.....but their 247 went ahead and published their article anyway?

Exactly… which means there’s definitely smoke. On3 may have gotten some of it wrong but they are definitely onto something.

247 are idiots for posting it. If you trust your sources then trust them but obviously they didn’t want to be left out in the cold if this was all happening

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's why I don't trust the portal. U got a scrub uf doesn't know is a scrub but he's make or break for their OL cause of "veteran leadership". Like who cares about experience when it's trash?
Florida ol is in dire straits. He would be a welcome addition but they’re still going 2 wins only with him or without him

Embarrassing they lost out on a guy who isn’t starting anywhere but Colorado in a p5 team

He can request to be released from his NIL without filing. Rashada dad can play semantics all he wants and the lizards can lap it up like dumbazzes

This is exactly what I’ve been saying. He could’ve verbally requested a release when he had the telephone conference with the athletic department today, without actually filing. Read carefully what his father said.

Advertisement
If he was smart he would go to Pittsburgh. They've had some good QB development lately. I will laugh if he doesn't end up at UF regardless

Advertisement
Back