Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Last edited:
Advertisement
Seeing them lose is great but Miami didn’t even come close to making the tournament and they didn’t beat a good Nevada team in the first round so what is the point of putting this on here?

Don’t ever ask me a question like that on this thread. Ever again.

Seeing them lose is great but Miami didn’t even come close to making the tournament and they didn’t beat a good Nevada team in the first round so what is the point of putting this on here?

They went 20-15 and made the tournament thanks to 1 decent win in the SEC tournament. They literally were a bubble team on the way out until that. They also didn't have injuries or one of their starting players suspended by the ncaa the entire season for bull$hit.

Whenever they lose I cheer that's why it's gator tears. I don't give a fuk if it's football, gymnastics or badmittion. Fuk everything UF.

Also Inday doesn't take kindly to those who try to derail gator tears.

They went 20-15 and made the tournament thanks to 1 decent win in the SEC tournament. They literally were a bubble team on the way out until that. They also didn't have injuries or one of their starting players suspended by the ncaa the entire season for bull$hit.

Whenever they lose I cheer that's why it's gator tears. I don't give a fuk if it's football, gymnastics or badmittion. Fuk everything UF.

Also Inday doesn't take kindly to those who try to derail gator tears.
Ok all I said was Miami fans have zero room to talk after the season they had in basketball. I agree **** everything about them.

Advertisement
Ok all I said was Miami fans have zero room to talk after the season they had in basketball. I agree **** everything about them.

We have plenty of room to talk.

Only prissy little girls like you cower and are afraid to talk. I’ll talk all day long. Don’t like it? Here you go:

HA HA HA HA .... THE TURDS LOST TO MICHIGAN.

I fūcking love it.

We have plenty of room to talk.

Only prissy little girls like you cower and are afraid to talk. I’ll talk all day long. Don’t like it? Here you go:

I fūcking love it.
Why the **** would I talk when Miami didn’t come close to making the tournament? Yea it’s cool to see them lose but dumb****s like you want to run their mouth cuz they lost to a final four caliber team. Miami hasn’t won a tournament game since 2016 and Florida beat a very good Nevada team on Thursday. We fans have zero room to talk when it comes to basketball.

Advertisement
Why the **** would I talk when Miami didn’t come close to making the tournament? Yea it’s cool to see them lose but dumb****s like you want to run their mouth cuz they lost to a final four caliber team. Miami hasn’t won a tournament game since 2016 and Florida beat a very good Nevada team on Thursday. We fans have zero room to talk when it comes to basketball.

Look at this soft little ***** caping for the gayturds on gaytor tears. Tell us some more how great they are, you dumb motherfūcker

You’re a total cūnt for hijacking this thread to indulge your feminine side for keeping things fair.

Take out the buttplug and stop posting.

Oh, and by the way:

That really gets under your skin, doesn’t you gayturd *****?

You must be one of those ***** cūnts that is a Miami football fan but a gaytor basketball fan, amirite?

Last edited:

Look, genius, this has nothing to do with "zero room to talk". Using your fvcked up logic would mean that we should shut this thread down simply because UF had a better football season than UM last year.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS. That's not what this thread is about.

This thread is based upon what ****TY fans UF has, how they are undeservedly arrogant, blindly irrational, and insanely hypocritical. Therefore, this thread will continue FOREVER, regardless of which school has a better record for one year in any particular sport.

Go away. This thread is about celebrating every tear that Gaytor fans shed, it is not "justified" by having a superior season to UF.

Advertisement
Look at this soft little ***** caping for the gayturds on gaytor tears. Tell us some more how great they are, you dumb motherfūcker

You’re a total cūnt for hijacking this thread to indulge your feminine side for keeping things fair.

Take out the buttplug and stop posting.

Oh, and by the way:

That really gets under your skin, doesn’t you gayturd *****

You must be one of those ***** cūnts that is a Miami football fan but a gaytor basketball fan, amirite?

You guys are so ****** stupid but ok keep looking like idiots.

Take a chill pill. It's not that serious.

Advertisement
Back