Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The fact @Alien joined the Band (if true) is a great sign. Martell getting the waiver clearly pushed him over the edge, making it impossible for him to control his inner gheyturd. The booger-eating gheyturds are shook.

LOL Clearly it did. Shot out to the Mod who asked me to ignore the troll, saying he'll eventually expose his self. #PatienceIsAVirtue LOLOLOL
The thing with the alien dude is/was if you're gaytor be a gaytor, don't flaug like you're Cane fan saying slick tihs on the sly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First time I had Vacas Fritas was in a little café on Calle Ocho. My father took me to lunch and said we're going to see how hungry you are son. He ordered Vacas Fritas with Fritas Papas. He spoke Spanish fluently but I had no clue what he was ordering. The waitress brought out this plate the size of a trailer tire and the Fritas Papas were heaped on the plate 6 inches deep at the center.

My father got this **** eatin' grin and said hope you're hungry! I reached for the ketchup and the waitress said in her Cuban/Spanish voice no, no, no, no ketchup! She was right. Took me a while to get to the Vacas Fritas that was underneath all the Fritas Papas, but it was well worth the wait.

It’s “vaca frita” and “papitas fritas”. Just trying to help you out with your Cubanese.

He’s auditioning. Too early to say if he’ll make the cut.
From now on it's Queen Aoleon...

Advertisement
Advertisement
love these old stories..for my dads 40th birthday we went to see the WWF at the Knight center with friends and then decided to get some dinner. Friend was in construction and was working a job off Calle Ocho, and said I know a perfect place...took us to this great dump. Had a Palomilla steak the size of my head. Think it cost about $4.50 back in 1988...brings back fond memories.
I could bore you with dozens of stories from the early to late 70's. I had lunch with my father once a week almost every week. He had his favorites but wasn't averse to trying new places in that area of the city.

Advertisement
Back