Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Just because I hate these motherfūckers so much:

Advertisement

These idiots think they invented the Oklahoma drill.

I had to look this up to see if it was real, because I said to myself, “self, even turds aren’t this delusional“.

But guess what?

It’s legit.

This brain-dead **** thinks that they actually invented the “Oklahoma” drill. It doesn’t get any more delusional than that.

What a bîtch.

These idiots are confusing toughness with petulance.

You know, petulance. Like a teenage girl gets on her period...all snippy. Taco didn’t like being lightly touched.

He’s going to hate what we do to him. I’d like to see this little fake-tough bltch get folded in two on the 24th.

By the way, proof positive that alien was a gator mole. That’s their mantra this year - how tough Franks is. And he couldn’t stop talking about how Franks was going to truck Shaq.

Why Shaq? Those little bltches are still ****ed at the picture of him in canes gear on their field.

You know, petulance. Like a teenage girl gets on her period...all snippy. Taco didn’t like being lightly touched.

He’s going to hate what we do to him. I’d like to see this little fake-tough bltch get folded in two on the 24th.

By the way, proof positive that alien was a gator mole. That’s their mantra this year - how tough Franks is. And he couldn’t stop talking about how Franks was going to truck Shaq.

Why Shaq? Those little bltches are still ****ed at the picture of him in canes gear on their field.
Lol guy is running over people who aren’t allowed to put two hands on him then talking ****, so they take it out on offense skill posistion. It’s like that kid who always gets his boys into fights then doesnt even throw hands.

Advertisement

Ole Taco will be a soft shell once our D gets done with that ****.

Who doesn’t like some plantains along side a plate of some tasty ropa vieja. That’s the beauty of diverse south Florida, just the food alone makes it. One night Cuban, another night curry chicken and rice and peas, yummy conch fritters the next night. Shlt, I’ve even had Trinidadian food from a girl that used to like me.

Those inbred are only used to roadkill stew.

I will give anything if we beat those fūcking inbreds on the 24th. Lord I want this so bad.

Not a fan of plantains but give me a Colombian empanada all day every day

Advertisement
Advertisement

Franks is a punk *****

Advertisement
Back