Tears Gator Tears

Wowzers at his trousers.

Fam might be the head coach AND the Bag Man wearin them baggy *** slacks.
I know he can hide $10 million in them big *** britches.
Bagger Vance head ***.

I think this is what he was going for:

Advertisement
Been silent but not gone for the last few days cause it’s a pain sometimes trying to type with one hand.But got the sling off a few days ago so things are getting back to normal.

Been reading though and as usual the Turds are up and running this spring thinking they are winning the NC,they are getting every player on the planet.Flipping the one they don’t get on the first go round and keeping up with OUR depth chart more than we are.Also see where their head taco thrower is throwing fits and heaving burritos at his defensive players heads knowing they can’t retaliate.Real class shown by the head taco.

I also see that the UFAG troll Alien became first chair in the skin flute section of INDAY’s band and this MKlein fellow Who is an avid hockey and 16” softball fan( now there’s a man’s sport) has taken up as Aliens replacement in his stepping up and standing up for the inbred ,jort wearing ,cousin fcking ,******** we all hate.

I also see he asked why someone would make fun and jab at the turds when they had a better season than us.Well MKlein I’m here to tell you why.

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

And until you can fully understand this you will never fully be A true Cane fan because you will never understand the hate a true Cane fan has for these poor excuse for human beings.Heres hoping that one day you will finally understand what this thread is all about.Finally understand that this isn’t about who has a better season ( even though our success tends to cause ALOT more raining of **** tears) but that it’s about laughing at their idiototic fans who are the most delusional collection of misfits and retards ever assembled in one place.

Learn this my man and you never again will ask why when a true Cane fan throws any kind of jab,warranted or not ( well I guess they are all warranted) at these band of fools because and I’ll remind you one more time.....

UFAG SUCKS!!! ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL !!!

Advertisement
An early commitment to Miami has not stopped Florida and Florida State from pursuing this talented in-state slot receiver. Fleming has tried to plan trips to both the Gators and Noles in the past.

So he’s flipping based on his failed visit attempts? LULZ

Stampini will say whatever is necessary to troll Miami. UF has zero OL commits and their current OL is starting 4 new guys, but he finds a way to take a dig at Miami somehow. He's a clown. View attachment 82424

Like you mentioned, the irony is great. Not only is UF replacing 4 starters along the OL, but all 4 of the new projected starters were ranked as middling 3 stars coming out. 3 of them with very lackluster offer lists.

I'm of the belief that star rankings and evaluations for OL is very inconsistent, but the cognitive dissonance being displayed by the gators in this regard is pretty special.

Advertisement
Like you mentioned, the irony is great. Not only is UF replacing 4 starters along the OL, but all 4 of the new projected starters were ranked as middling 3 stars coming out. 3 of them with very lackluster offer lists.

I'm of the belief that star rankings and evaluations for OL is very inconsistent, but the cognitive dissonance being displayed by the gators in this regard is pretty special.
And they "saved" their OL class last season by flipping 2 of our guys. Neither who were Top 247 guys. They're struggling just as much as Miami by that token.

Advertisement
I went to FB jail for 7 days for calling this racist a$$ **** fan a goatfúcker. LMAOOOOO I really can't stand those overzealous, overconfident twatwaffles known as the gaytor fans.

What we are doing to their asses 8/24/19View attachment 82426
Who? I hope you didn't catch a band over the guy you posted the "that's racist gif" to ???

Been silent but not gone for the last few days cause it’s a pain sometimes trying to type with one hand.But got the sling off a few days ago so things are getting back to normal.

Been reading though and as usual the Turds are up and running this spring thinking they are winning the NC,they are getting every player on the planet.Flipping the one they don’t get on the first go round and keeping up with OUR depth chart more than we are.Also see where their head taco thrower is throwing fits and heaving burritos at his defensive players heads knowing they can’t retaliate.Real class shown by the head taco.

I also see that the UFAG troll Alien became first chair in the skin flute section of INDAY’s band and this MKlein fellow Who is an avid hockey and 16” softball fan( now there’s a man’s sport) has taken up as Aliens replacement in his stepping up and standing up for the inbred ,jort wearing ,cousin fcking ,******** we all hate.

I also see he asked why someone would make fun and jab at the turds when they had a better season than us.Well MKlein I’m here to tell you why.

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

And until you can fully understand this you will never fully be A true Cane fan because you will never understand the hate a true Cane fan has for these poor excuse for human beings.Heres hoping that one day you will finally understand what this thread is all about.Finally understand that this isn’t about who has a better season ( even though our success tends to cause ALOT more raining of **** tears) but that it’s about laughing at their idiototic fans who are the most delusional collection of misfits and retards ever assembled in one place.

Learn this my man and you never again will ask why when a true Cane fan throws any kind of jab,warranted or not ( well I guess they are all warranted) at these band of fools because and I’ll remind you one more time.....

UFAG SUCKS!!! ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS WILL !!!
If you wanna call me out I’d suggest you tag me next time. I have lived in the Midwest my whole life and played hockey since I was 6 and 16” softball is huge where I live. It’s what former baseball players do when they give it up. Yea all this was made clear to me yesterday so rather than get into it again I’m gonna avoid it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back