Tears Gator Tears

So I have this right when they basically say "Franks' continued improvement and an offense built around Perine...getting them to the National Championship" - they're talking about the same quarterback that still has no leadership skills as shown by how he cheap shotted his defense when they couldn't hit him, a RB that only they think is a top guy and an OL that lost 4 starters with subpar replacements blocking for him - is that the basis for this championship run?

Advertisement
So I have this right when they basically say "Franks' continued improvement and an offense built around Perine...getting them to the National Championship" - they're talking about the same quarterback that still has no leadership skills as shown by how he cheap shotted his defense when they couldn't hit him, a RB that only they think is a top guy and an OL that lost 4 starters with subpar replacements blocking for him - is that the basis for this championship run?

Right. LOLOL the dumbest tihs I've heard. Only the gaytor

Advertisement

ehhh Im not a Gator Fan but I like what Franks was doing by not just going through the motions of practice.

Advertisement
ehhh Im not a Gator Fan but I like what Franks was doing by not just going through the motions of practice.

Wait so a non contact jersey wearing player takes advantage of the fact that other players understand that they are not to hit him, but he decides to try to run them over and go full contact, is something to applaud? You must have been the guy going full speed in a walk through in shorts.

Wait so a non contact jersey wearing player takes advantage of the fact that other players understand that they are not to hit him, but he decides to try to run them over and go full contact, is something to applaud? You must have been the guy going full speed in a walk through in shorts.

When I played, I went Full throttle 24/7 so yes, I am that guy.

Advertisement
Yeah, what you like to do is disagree and argue to stir people up on the board. It's a form of trolling. You do it all over the place because of some kind of Oppositional Defiant Disorder thing you've got going on. Take it to another thread, Drew. Better yet, if you wanna praise Franks, join gaytorbait. Tell em RVA and the boys sent ya.

Advertisement
Yeah, what you like to do is disagree and argue to stir people up on the board. It's a form of trolling. You do it all over the place because of some kind of Oppositional Defiant Disorder thing you've got going on. Take it to another thread, Drew. Better yet, if you wanna praise Franks, join gaytorbait. Tell em RVA and the boys sent ya.
Even better better yet...
tenor (1).gif

He has CTE don't mind him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back