Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Better than anyone on UF's roster. Lol... Whew you boys are delusional. If Tate is so good he wouldn't have transferred. Dude is a bum. This is when you bring up that he was a 5 star in high scho right? Kinda like Matt Corral who you guys **** all over when he was commited to UF. Admit it if Martel was so great OSU wouldnt have let him walk so easily. They know he isnt that great. Manny gonna magically fix your ****** OLine? Weak *** Linebackers?

If Kyle Murray was so good he wouldn't have transferred
If Baker Mayfield was so good he wouldn't of transferred
If Brock Berlin...oh wait he beat you....twice

Manny won't fix our O-Line but our NFL coach will, at least he has talent to work with, you morons have to replace 4 guys on your offensive line who weren't even great in the first place.

Really weak *** linebackers? What exactly is weak about them?

View attachment 76466

Gators recruiting class looking elite. #11 is a 57 year old 1* RB who has 2 years of eligibility left after a brief stint at Sante Fe Community College.
48388343_2951363291556286_6439626384527589376_n.jpg

Advertisement
Imagine still making the "if he was so good, he wouldn't transfer" argument in 2019. It's the equivalent of the "If your offense was so good, you wouldn't have to throw the football" argument people were making about Paul Brown back in the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Speed ain't everything. I'll take Toney any day over JT4. I'd take Van's consistent routes and hands over JT4, Id also take Grimes combo of size and speed over JT4. Whew yall boys really think Jeff Thomas is the greatest thing ever huh? The man already quit on your team once what do you think is gonna happen after that *** whooping in Orlando? Hendo ain't scared of JT4 and i bet he has something about that speed thing as well. Chris Henderson is fast as ****.
Didn’t realize we combining all the gators wr talent to match up vs Jeff . Like Miami only has one wr🤣.

Advertisement
Back