Tears Gator Tears

Does anybody know anything about the Gators protected OL next year? They lost four starters and that was the strength of their offense.

Advertisement
Does anybody know anything about the Gators protected OL next year? They lost four starters and that was the strength of their offense.
Wow... I've never seen you post in here. @travis probably knows what that OL looks like....assuming he isn't playing in the band.

Advertisement
I lurk and enjoy. Was curious about this one because I think this is our big advantage in Orlando, along with Franks.
I agree. I know they lost the 4 to the NFL/graduation. They have a huge class of OL coming in and they need them to compete. It looks like their biggest issue.

Lol... Can we laugh again???

Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-13-34.png
Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-11-38.png
Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-11-52.png
Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-11-57.png
Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-12-18.png
Screenshot_2019-01-19-18-13-08.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
So he left for Georgia’s DB coach job? And the d-line coach left for the DC job at bama? Are my facts correct here?

Advertisement
I think the DL coach, Sunseri, will be the LB coach at Bama. I think this guy is going from DB coach at UiF to the same job at UGA. Either way, they're both lateral moves.
Interesting. Lateral moves means Gainesville sucks or Florida is cheap. Or both

Interesting. Lateral moves means Gainesville sucks or Florida is cheap. Or both
I'm not sure it's that they won't pay the money though I don't know for certain. I think something else is going on and I wonder if it's Todd Grantham, the DC???

Advertisement
Back