Tears Gator Tears

U of Felons on FB...

Attachments

• 3D18E389-F878-4887-B8AA-47987B3C9B97.jpeg
    3D18E389-F878-4887-B8AA-47987B3C9B97.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 71
Advertisement
apparently the Gators offensive coordinator is being considered for the same position with the Dallas Cowboys

Advertisement
Would be funny as **** if they fired Jason Garrett and Jerry Jones what after Dan Mullen to reunite him with Dak

Didn’t realize we combining all the gators wr talent to match up vs Jeff . Like Miami only has one wr🤣.

Just wait until they start building players out of guys who have already graduated. You think Tates good? I would take Tim Tebows running ability mixed with Wuerffels accuracy, Grossmans arm strength, and Spurriers football IQ any day!

Just wait until they start building players out of guys who have already graduated. You think Tates good? I would take Tim Tebows running ability mixed with Wuerffels accuracy, Grossmans arm strength, and Spurriers football IQ any day!

How did you not mention Percy Harvin smh.

Advertisement
Well it’s been a couple weeks from my last official reminder but things have been going great at the U in that time so I been busy with that.

Having said that nothing will detour my goal of making sure that in case anyone has any doubt about this here it is

UFAG Sucks!! You know it.I know it and I gotta believe even those jort wearing inbred trailer living short bus riding chickensht fools from Guttersville even know it

UFAG SUCKS !!!! ALWAYS HAS,ALWAYS WILL !!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back