Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
42200255_2755602434465707_687029509903351808_o.jpg

LMAO

"Hire Matt Elam as DB Coach."

"Too man arrests in the past few years to even be considered."

Advertisement
It's much more enjoyable when it's idiot **** fans spewing fake fundamental clinic lessons about how "read the wideout eyes and turn and make a play on the ball" is "basic stuff thought to corners". If we're lucky their corners will heed the moron's advice and we can hit them over the top with vertical shots for TDs as they panic, turn around, give up ground and lose track of their man.

Advertisement
Lol. This gaytor toad is talking about Jeff Thomas quitting while effusively praising Chris Henderson at the same time. Does he not know what Henderson did when he didn't get the start at that hs All American game and what Mike Rumph did?

And JT4 was called a fâggot and got into a physical altercation with his coach because he was tired of the favorites getting playing time over better players while his career was a casualty. That he's actually back and that Manny and Enos realed him in is a huge deal.
Henderson is the Queen of Quitters.....

For the record:

The Gators quit playing us because we were to difficult to beat.

We beat you with your own QB and you blew a huge lead in the process.

Your 2008 God team was taken to the limit by us for three quarters with a team loaded with freshmen.

And speaking of your 2008 team, that team had more arrests than our teams of the last 30 YEARS. Including a serial killer. Incidentally, for all the hoopla about our scandals you were the first ones to do it in the early 80s.

As for Jeff Thomas quitting, your entire college quit on us. And then in 2008, you chicken****s asked for the War Canoe after not playing for it for over a decade.

You neither have moral nor football superiority over us.

Start playing us every year, or STFU.

We own your soul, biyatch.
Galen Hall biggest cheater ever...
F' the turds

Advertisement
Well it’s been a couple weeks from my last official reminder but things have been going great at the U in that time so I been busy with that.

Having said that nothing will detour my goal of making sure that in case anyone has any doubt about this here it is

UFAG Sucks!! You know it.I know it and I gotta believe even those jort wearing inbred trailer living short bus riding chickensht fools from Guttersville even know it

UFAG SUCKS !!!! ALWAYS HAS,ALWAYS WILL !!!!!
Couldn't of said it better myself...

I think the DL coach, Sunseri, will be the LB coach at Bama. I think this guy is going from DB coach at UiF to the same job at UGA. Either way, they're both lateral moves.

I'm guessing their bank accounts don't think they were lateral moves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back