Tears Gator Tears

Ok for starters there's a better chance UF gets Pickens than Miami bit neither is getting him so stop it. You might as well give up on this years recruiting class you arent getting anybody worth a ****.

And you named every WR on your roster as if they were studs. lol. Only guys you named who has done even a little is JT4. Everyone else is just hype. The guys I named actually did something. Just more delusional moutj breathing coming from the most delusional fanbase in all of sports.
It's called coaching and providing a system so players can thrive, now that we have a good OC and coach those guys will be able to perform. They might be hype, but they are as good as any of your players coming out of high school maybe even better, so what makes u think they won't be good now with better coaches. Recruiting class is not dead have plenty of people left who are legit and we are getting transfers with some who are eligible immediately and some with more than 1 year to play, so again stop. Everybody knows Miami never had a problem with talent it is a problem of coaching.

Advertisement
For the record:

The Gators quit playing us because we were to difficult to beat.

We beat you with your own QB and you blew a huge lead in the process.

Your 2008 God team was taken to the limit by us for three quarters with a team loaded with freshmen.

And speaking of your 2008 team, that team had more arrests than our teams of the last 30 YEARS. Including a serial killer. Incidentally, for all the hoopla about our scandals you were the first ones to do it in the early 80s.

As for Jeff Thomas quitting, your entire college quit on us. And then in 2008, you chicken****s asked for the War Canoe after not playing for it for over a decade.

You neither have moral nor football superiority over us.

Start playing us every year, or STFU.

We own your soul, biyatch.

Last edited:
Whens the last time you guys beat FSU like that? Never?

Since you're asking an historical question:

Miami 47, Semenholes 0 (1976)

Also, more history

All-Time Series: Canes 29, Gayturds 26

Recent History: UM has won 8 of 10 and 12 of 16 going back to 1978 (9 years before UF stopped the series because, well we all know why)

Last Meeting: UM 21, uf 16 (2013)

We'll see your dumbass (or at least your thousands of first cousins) on Labor Day Weekend).

In the meantime, GTFO

Advertisement
Not a single one of you pussies will be able to debate the quality of the 2 programs right now so instead you cucks will throw around some insults,deflect and say we are the ones who are actually mad or your go to line " you guys lost to Al Golden" as if Will Muffcramp wasn't our HC in that game. Guess what we also lost to Georgia Southern that year! We'll line it up in 9 months and we'll see whos laughing.
bye toad

Advertisement
Ok for starters there's a better chance UF gets Pickens than Miami bit neither is getting him so stop it. You might as well give up on this years recruiting class you arent getting anybody worth a ****.

And you named every WR on your roster as if they were studs. lol. Only guys you named who has done even a little is JT4. Everyone else is just hype. The guys I named actually did something. Just more delusional moutj breathing coming from the most delusional fanbase in all of sports.

Oh, the little **** came out of the ******* to talk smack .

Speed ain't everything. I'll take Toney any day over JT4. I'd take Van's consistent routes and hands over JT4, Id also take Grimes combo of size and speed over JT4. Whew yall boys really think Jeff Thomas is the greatest thing ever huh? The man already quit on your team once what do you think is gonna happen after that *** whooping in Orlando? Hendo ain't scared of JT4 and i bet he has something about that speed thing as well. Chris Henderson is fast as ****.
Henderson is scared to tackle little pu$$y just like you punk. JT4 and pope are gonna dog that pu$$y all day, not to mention your loosing your only good players on defense and your offense line is gutted and you lost your best running back. Yall are fools gold and we’re gonna whoop that *** at the end of August and if your there at the stadium like I’ll be and you want to man up I’ll whoop your *** too punk!

Last edited:
Advertisement
11073911_1147518775264357_7258449618898441419_o.jpg

We don't know what Manny is so quit your false bravado. He may be great he may be Willie Taggart 2.0 but he **** sure won't turn around your dumpster fire in one year the way Mullen did. Mullen brought his whole staff with him and had been a HC in the SEC forna decade before. Manny is a first time HC with a first time DC and a completely new staff. He will have growing pains even if he does turn out to be the guy. Unfortunately for you he won't beat Dan Mullen game 1 of his career no way. Just not gonna happen.

How does dan Mullen’s balls taste? If mullets corney *** was such a great coach how did he not get the Miami job when he has interviewed for it on two separate occasion? If you can lose to Missouri you can definitely lose to Miami.

Unfortunately for you we consistently have had one of the top defenses since manny got to Miami and now Enos(yea the Second time OC who alabama and Georgia both wanted as their OC) has taken over our offense that hasn’t had proper coaching since Richt arrived. That your team has no tape on what we are about to come into Orlando with on the offensive side of the ball is a huge disadvantage for y’all and our playmakers are going to expose that

We also have had 4-5 impact transfer and possibly more coming. These are not freshman who won’t be ready to play in that game but each one gets us closer to that 85 scholarship limit.

The facts are the only reason you have come to this board is because Manny was hired. It brought the fear of the hurricanes back to all you ****** gator lovers. It is evident from some of your comments you spend Too much time here. But we will see you in Orlando with our new offense and new punter(number 1 JUCO punter on the nation) who is bigger then your LBs.

I offer any gator if you want to come by the tailgate in Orlando and discuss how Miami has been your daddy for the last 30 years, each one of your losses during that time period, how your athletic department has ducked a series with UM for years, Tarquins ****** sister, mullets subpar career, or Tebow and Arron hernandez secret bromance. Just stop talking trash on a MIAMI HURRICANES message board. It is straight up pathetic to spend your free time on a team you don’t likes message board, it also tells a lot of our fans WE BACK.

Advertisement
Chris Henderson is one of the best CBs in the country and will no doubt be a pre season All American. JT4 is a quitter who helped your team go 7-6. Where is this hype for Thomas coming from he ain't ****. 🤣😂 Seriously ammused by the amount of delusion coming from you guys.

Who else you got other than JT4 then? I mean Marco,Steele,Elam and Dean gonna need someone to shut down too.

Matter of facts who's gonna stop Van,Toney,Cleveland,Grimes and Hammond? I know ya'll boys ain't going 5 deep at CB. Not the way Rumph was recruitng for you. Admit it your talent and depth isnt where it needs to be. Especially on the OL.

Chris Henderson quit on his all star team and is probably the only reason he is a Gaytor. Those comments about JT4 quitting a sentence after mentioning Chris Henderson is hilarious.

Since you're asking an historical question:

Miami 47, Semenholes 0 (1976)

Also, more history

All-Time Series: Canes 29, Gayturds 26

Recent History: UM has won 8 of 10 and 12 of 16 going back to 1978 (9 years before UF stopped the series because, well we all know why)

Last Meeting: UM 21, uf 16 (2013)

We'll see your dumbass (or at least your thousands of first cousins) on Labor Day Weekend).

In the meantime, GTFO
We beat them with Fat Al as the Head Corch, and No D heading up the prevent defense...Lmao...wow

Advertisement
Back