Tears Gator Tears

giphy (14).gif

Advertisement
Not a single one of you pussies will be able to debate the quality of the 2 programs right now so instead you cucks will throw around some insults,deflect and say we are the ones who are actually mad or your go to line " you guys lost to Al Golden" as if Will Muffcramp wasn't our HC in that game. Guess what we also lost to Georgia Southern that year! We'll line it up in 9 months and we'll see whos laughing.

Not a single one of you pussies will be able to debate the quality of the 2 programs right now so instead you cucks will throw around some insults,deflect and say we are the ones who are actually mad or your go to line " you guys lost to Al Golden" as if Will Muffcramp wasn't our HC in that game. Guess what we also lost to Georgia Southern that year! We'll line it up in 9 months and we'll see whos laughing.

Shut up ***

no offense to our *** poster(s)

HC- Mullen > Manny (Mullen is easily the best HC in the state right now and it isn't close, Manny is a first time HC. He may turn out to be great but not today, He will have growing pains)

You defensive coordinators are also first timers. Mullen gonna have their heads spinning game 1.

QB room - UF > UM (I'll take a QB room coached by Mullen over anything Miami has. 2nd year with Franks and Emory,Jalon Jones is an athletic freak and a grown man coming in. Yall got Tater Tot and a couple kids who will probably trasfer. Neat.)

RB- UF> Miami (Perine and Pierce are better than anyone on your roster. Don't wanna hear **** about Asa Martin he ain't ****. Neither is your Lingawd.)

WR - UF > UM ( Van,Grimes,Toney,Hammond,Cleveland all game expierence all have made big plays. Can't say much about your group of diva Wr who all seem to want to transfer?)

OL- UF > UM (This isnt close or debatable, yall boys are rough on the OL. Recruiting aint making it any better)

DL - UF = UM (Will give you the benefit of the doubt here tho only person I know on your Dline will be Nesta. UF bringing in much better talent in recruiting)

LB - UF > UM ( Also not close yalls LBs are ***. UF bringing in stacked LB class only getting wider)

DB- UF > UM ( Again not close,UF will be loaded here for awhile)

Special teams - UF > UM (Not close)

Debate it, Call me names, Cry . These are facts tho. Later you delusional cucks.
You don’t have a player as explosive as Jeff. Thomas . Lbs are *** however Miami has the best lb crew in the country. Te Miami , Rb Miami , Jeff Thomas is the fastest kids odd both teams

Bro don't make me pull up more screen shot of you crying and whining right before you had you mod pals ban me. You disappeared real quick just like you will in August. I like that the new coach gives you gals new false hope. Will be that much sweeter when we beat that ***.
LOL. I ate crow in here on Mork & Mullet. Mork did severe damage to our program as a CEO/corch... like McEltooth levels of damage. Mullet is a cornball but he's better than Mork.

Unfortunately for you, Manny isnt Mork.

Advertisement
lol...calm tf down. Wtf is wrong with you? You sound genuinely angry talking about a game 9 months from now. A bit too angry if you ask me.

Everything ok at home?

You don’t have a player as explosive as Jeff. Thomas . Lbs are *** however Miami has the best lb crew in the country. Te Miami , Rb Miami , Jeff Thomas is the fastest kids odd both teams
Speed ain't everything. I'll take Toney any day over JT4. I'd take Van's consistent routes and hands over JT4, Id also take Grimes combo of size and speed over JT4. Whew yall boys really think Jeff Thomas is the greatest thing ever huh? The man already quit on your team once what do you think is gonna happen after that *** whooping in Orlando? Hendo ain't scared of JT4 and i bet he has something about that speed thing as well. Chris Henderson is fast as ****.

LOL. I ate crow in here on Mork & Mullet. Mork did severe damage to our program as a CEO/corch... like McEltooth levels of damage. Mullet is a cornball but he's better than Mork.

Unfortunately for you, Manny isnt Mork.
We don't know what Manny is so quit your false bravado. He may be great he may be Willie Taggart 2.0 but he **** sure won't turn around your dumpster fire in one year the way Mullen did. Mullen brought his whole staff with him and had been a HC in the SEC forna decade before. Manny is a first time HC with a first time DC and a completely new staff. He will have growing pains even if he does turn out to be the guy. Unfortunately for you he won't beat Dan Mullen game 1 of his career no way. Just not gonna happen.

Your window of opportunity is closing and you know it. We were dead with Richt and you guys capitalized on it some but you've peaked. Meanwhile, 3 weeks later, it's different world and you know it. That's why you guys are here in droves and all of the undercover gaytors are out on the board scrambling around like headless chickens.

Advertisement

3rd place in the sec east and beat a depleted Michigan team

We don't know what Manny is so quit your false bravado. He may be great he may be Willie Taggart 2.0 but he **** sure won't turn around your dumpster fire in one year the way Mullen did. Mullen brought his whole staff with him and had been a HC in the SEC forna decade before. Manny is a first time HC with a first time DC and a completely new staff. He will have growing pains even if he does turn out to be the guy. Unfortunately for you he won't beat Dan Mullen game 1 of his career no way. Just not gonna happen.

Google our DC. Second time you allude to us still having Patke/Banda as first-time Co-DCs. Don Manny took care of that Richtastrophe his first week here. You'll know what that tastes like week 1.

3rd place in the sec east and beat a depleted Michigan team
A Michigan team that waxed a Wiscy team that waxed you. Finished 6th in the entire country chump. Serious question. When is the last time Miami FINISHED the season ranked in the top 10? Mullen did it his first year here. 🤣😂

But what if Manny does beat Mullet in game 1 of his head coaching career - then what???

Advertisement
Speed ain't everything. I'll take Toney any day over JT4. I'd take Van's consistent routes and hands over JT4, Id also take Grimes combo of size and speed over JT4. Whew yall boys really think Jeff Thomas is the greatest thing ever huh? The man already quit on your team once what do you think is gonna happen after that *** whooping in Orlando? Hendo ain't scared of JT4 and i bet he has something about that speed thing as well. Chris Henderson is fast as ****.
Chris Henderson is the epitomy of speed without equal football talent. He'd break an ankle trying to stick with JT4...and your receivers vs. Jeff - LOL

Advertisement
Google our DC. Second time you allude to us still having Patke/Banda as first-time Co-DCs. Don Manny took care of that Richtastrophe his first week here. You'll know what that tastes like week 1.
Oops my bad. Never heard of that bum either so it changes my opinion absolutely zilch. The sooner you guys realize you are a middle of the pack top 30ish program and that run in the 80s was actually the outlier the better you'll be. I mean Manny Diaz the best you guys could hire? A first time HC? Whew...

Oops my bad. Never heard of that bum either so it changes my opinion absolutely zilch. The sooner you guys realize you are a middle of the pack top 30ish program and that run in the 80s was actually the outlier the better you'll be. I mean Manny Diaz the best you guys could hire? A first time HC? Whew...
Yes. Manny Diaz actually is the best we could hire.

Chris Henderson is the epitomy of speed without equal football talent. He'd break an ankle trying to stick with JT4...and your receivers vs. Jeff - LOL
Chris Henderson is one of the best CBs in the country and will no doubt be a pre season All American. JT4 is a quitter who helped your team go 7-6. Where is this hype for Thomas coming from he ain't ****. 🤣😂 Seriously ammused by the amount of delusion coming from you guys.

Who else you got other than JT4 then? I mean Marco,Steele,Elam and Dean gonna need someone to shut down too.

Matter of facts who's gonna stop Van,Toney,Cleveland,Grimes and Hammond? I know ya'll boys ain't going 5 deep at CB. Not the way Rumph was recruitng for you. Admit it your talent and depth isnt where it needs to be. Especially on the OL.

Yes. Manny Diaz actually is the best we could hire.
Says alot about where your program is right now. Your basically a lower level job that coaches use as a springboard to greater heights. Or a place guys go to retire like Mork. I mean you have people in your fan base who wanted Manny Diaz fired during the season and now hes your HC. I ******* love it!!!!

Advertisement
Back