Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Chris Henderson is one of the best CBs in the country and will no doubt be a pre season All American. JT4 is a quitter who helped your team go 7-6. Where is this hype for Thomas coming from he ain't ****. 🤣😂 Seriously ammused by the amount of delsuion coming from you guys.

Who else you got other than JT4 then? I mean Maeco,Steele,Elam and Dean gonna need someone to shut down too.

Matter of facts who's gonna stop Van,Toney,Cleveland,Grimes and Hammond? I know ya'll boys ain't going 5 deep at CB. Not the way Rumph was recruitng for you. Admit it yoir talent and depth isnt where it needs to be. Especially on the OL.
Our talent and depth isn't where it needs to be. So if Manny beats Mullet in the 1st game of his head coaching career with a lack of talent and depth - then what???

Your starting QB.
Mullen had Franks scoring 30 TDs and like 6 INTs his first year with him. If Emory is better then so be it but do you truly,honestly believe we are going to be worried about the QB position with Mullen as the coach. Is there any reason at all to believe that all of the QBs on UFs roster wont continue to improve much like they did year one? Thats the problem with you boys you think we still have Muschamp and McElwain running the show. Mullen has proven to be at the very least a very solid HC who knows how to develop QBs. That narative that UF don't have any QBs is long gone.

Lol. This gaytor toad is talking about Jeff Thomas quitting while effusively praising Chris Henderson at the same time. Does he not know what Henderson did when he didn't get the start at that hs All American game and what Mike Rumph did?

And JT4 was called a fâggot and got into a physical altercation with his coach because he was tired of the favorites getting playing time over better players while his career was a casualty. That he's actually back and that Manny and Enos realed him in is a huge deal.

Advertisement
Mullen had Franks scoring 30 TDs and like 6 INTs his first year with him. If Emory is better then so be it but do you truly,honestly believe we arw going to be worried about the QB position with Mullen as the coach. Is therw any reason at all to believe that all of the QBs on UFs roster will continue to improve much like they did year one? Thats the problem with you boys you think we still have Muschamp and McElwain running the show. Mullen has proven to be at the very least a very solid HC who knows how to develop QBs. That narative that UF don't have any QBs is long gone.

Oh, hey, welcome back. When you said you were leaving I figured you were heading into work or something. I hope all is well at Wally World.

Mullen had Franks scoring 30 TDs and like 6 INTs his first year with him. If Emory is better then so be it but do you truly,honestly believe we arw going to be worried about the QB position with Mullen as the coach. Is therw any reason at all to believe that all of the QBs on UFs roster will continue to improve much like they did year one? Thats the problem with you boys you think we still have Muschamp and McElwain running the show. Mullen has proven to be at the very least a very solid HC who knows how to develop QBs. That narative that UF don't have any QBs is long gone.
You guys act like we still have Mork and Jorn tRicht mismanaging us with Rosier starting. We got Dan Enos over Baga and UGAy. We have Bubba Bolden, Tate Martell transferring in and now Jeff Thomas is back and we aren't done. How does Manny Diaz's 1st 3 weeks compare to Mullet's start? But back to where it counts - What happens if 1st time HC Manny Diaz beats Mullet and his # 6 ranked team in Manny's 1st game while not having the depth and talent levels where they need to be - in gaytor country Orlando?

Then what???

Says alot about where your program is right now. Your basically a lower level job that coaches use as a springboard to greater heights. Or a place guys go to retire like Mork. I mean you have people in your fan base who wanted Manny Diaz fired during the season and now hes your HC. I ******* love it!!!!

You do realize we turned down your head coach twice

You guys act like we still have Mork and Jorn tRicht mismanaging us with Rosier starting. We got Dan Enos over Baga and UGAy. We have Bubba Bolden, Tate Martell transferring in and now Jeff Thomas is back and we aren't done. How does Manny Diaz's 1st 3 weeks compare to Mullet's start? But back to where it counts - What happens if 1st time HC Manny Diaz beats Mullet and his # 6 ranked team in Manny's 1st game while not having the depth and talent levels where they need to be - in gaytor country Orlando?

Then what???

Tears. A glorious river of tears.

Advertisement
HC- Mullen > Manny (Mullen is easily the best HC in the state right now and it isn't close, Manny is a first time HC. He may turn out to be great but not today, He will have growing pains)

You defensive coordinators are also first timers. Mullen gonna have their heads spinning game 1.

QB room - UF > UM (I'll take a QB room coached by Mullen over anything Miami has. 2nd year with Franks and Emory,Jalon Jones is an athletic freak and a grown man coming in. Yall got Tater Tot and a couple kids who will probably trasfer. Neat.)

RB- UF> Miami (Perine and Pierce are better than anyone on your roster. Don't wanna hear **** about Asa Martin he ain't ****. Neither is your Lingawd.)

WR - UF > UM ( Van,Grimes,Toney,Hammond,Cleveland all game expierence all have made big plays. Can't say much about your group of diva Wr who all seem to want to transfer?)

OL- UF > UM (This isnt close or debatable, yall boys are rough on the OL. Recruiting aint making it any better)

DL - UF = UM (Will give you the benefit of the doubt here tho only person I know on your Dline will be Nesta. UF bringing in much better talent in recruiting)

LB - UF > UM ( Also not close yalls LBs are ***. UF bringing in stacked LB class only getting wider)

DB- UF > UM ( Again not close,UF will be loaded here for awhile)

Special teams - UF > UM (Not close)

Debate it, Call me names, Cry . These are facts tho. Later you delusional cucks.
Y'all oline will be ****tyy, our DBs are as good as any team in the nation, hence #1 pass defense in america, our WR are definitely; now that they have a good OC nobody will.be able to guard them, special teams really, LBs are all Americans and all ACC so that statement was stupid, your RBS are leaving and are know where near as good as ours.

Just to hire Golden and Richt? And that's supposed to make you look better? 😃😂🤣😂

Ah, I get it. With all of the positive things happening around our program - we selfishly forgot to recognize your good news. Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Tim Tebow. Exciting stuff!!!

Advertisement
You're relying on transfers my dude. Transfers are transfers for a reason. And stop asking my "then what". My answer won't change. Absolutely,positively no way you guys when in Orlando. A new HC. New QB learning a new system. Even if it is Tate he wont be there until Summer. You have zero Oline. Your LBs are trash who Wiscy ran all over. My man we arent worried about the Canes in Orlando to start the 19 season. just not gonna happen for you this time. Hopefully you guys give Manny a little time and dont run him off after that beatdown. There isnt a single position group you guys will be better at going into Orlando. This is gonna be a mismatch.
You can't answer the "then what" question because you can't rationalize it away...even with gaytor maths. But if Manny does win, you already know what your board and this thread will look like.

Last edited:
Chris Henderson is one of the best CBs in the country and will no doubt be a pre season All American. JT4 is a quitter who helped your team go 7-6. Where is this hype for Thomas coming from he ain't ****. 🤣😂 Seriously ammused by the amount of delusion coming from you guys.

Who else you got other than JT4 then? I mean Marco,Steele,Elam and Dean gonna need someone to shut down too.

Matter of facts who's gonna stop Van,Toney,Cleveland,Grimes and Hammond? I know ya'll boys ain't going 5 deep at CB. Not the way Rumph was recruitng for you. Admit it your talent and depth isnt where it needs to be. Especially on the OL.
Bandy, al blades, and dj Ivey will stop ur ****** WR core. Who's gonna stop mark pope, evidence njoku, JT, jeremiah Payton, osborn, Hightower, wiggins, ezzard, we might even be getting george pickens now.

Advertisement
You're relying on transfers my dude. Transfers are transfers for a reason. And stop asking me "then what". My answer won't change. Absolutely,positively no way you guys win in Orlando. A new HC. New QB learning a new system. Even if it is Tate he wont be there until Summer. You have zero Oline. Your LBs are trash who Wiscy ran all over. My man we arent worried about the Canes in Orlando to start the 19 season. just not gonna happen for you this time. Hopefully you guys give Manny a little time and dont run him off after that beatdown. There isnt a single position group you guys will be better at going into Orlando. This is gonna be a mismatch.
You're relying on a one year high, can't be so confident in rivalry games like this anyone can win. Also, I'm 27 years old and the Gators have only beaten Miami once in my lifetime...

It'll look just like any teams board who has high hopes and opens the season with an L. It won't be pretty. It won't happen tho. The more likely scenerio is this board calling for Mannys head after Mullen runs up the score in game one.Cane Tears will be overflowing and I will be here for it!
You mean like the Michigan team you are so proud of beating?

Bandy, al blades, and dj Ivey will stop ur ****** WR core. Who's gonna stop mark pope, evidence njoku, JT, jeremiah Payton, osborn, Hightower, wiggins, ezzard, we might even be getting george pickens now.
Ok for starters there's a better chance UF gets Pickens than Miami bit neither is getting him so stop it. You might as well give up on this years recruiting class you arent getting anybody worth a ****.

And you named every WR on your roster as if they were studs. lol. Only guys you named who has done even a little is JT4. Everyone else is just hype. The guys I named actually did something. Just more delusional moutj breathing coming from the most delusional fanbase in all of sports.

Advertisement
Back