Tears Gator Tears

Breaking update on the latest Gaytor offer...

1686276458015.png

I found a picture of the recruit:
1686332715532.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Fatson hasn’t eaten all the Cinnamon Buns by now I’d assume each recruit and family member would get their very own box of them along with the cutouts of the nice shoes that they might get at other places but UiF can’t afford to give out.( what you think HasNoCock is made of money?)
And to top it all off a 50 gift card to Dave and Busters ( well whatever is left on the one they happen to get leftover and picked up off the ground from last week) tucked into the mouth of a towel shaped like a crocodile….

Holy ****, THE GAYTORS NEVER LEARN.

Last weekend was so awesome, let's run it back!

Drip or Drown! The Cade Museum! Photoshoot at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in a rusty seatback with my feet up like I'm cool! The Eleo! Dave & Busters! Wal-Mart cinnamon rolls for errrrrbody!

I'll be laughing at the "Where Da Commits?? 2.0" thread Sunday night...

Where Da Commits?? 2.0

How about "Where Da Five Stars"?

4-star WR Chance Robinson - MIAMI COMMIT
4-star WR Jerrae Hawkins
4-star TE Walter Matthews
3-star TE Eric Karner
4-star OT Michael Uini
3-star OT Marcus Macoll
3-star OT Mike Williams
3-star DL Michai Boireau
4-star DE Jaylen Harvey
0-star JUCO DE Quincy Ivory
4-star DB Zavier Mincey
3-star CB Justin Denson
3-star DB Ashton Hampton
4-star LB Myles Graham - ALREADY COMMITTED TO THE GAYTOR

Advertisement
Holy ****, THE GAYTORS NEVER LEARN.

Last weekend was so awesome, let's run it back!

Drip or Drown! The Cade Museum! Photoshoot at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in a rusty seatback with my feet up like I'm cool! The Eleo! Dave & Busters! Wal-Mart cinnamon rolls for errrrrbody!

I'll be laughing at the "Where Da Commits?? 2.0" thread Sunday night...

Don’t forget the dirty floor at the stadium as well, it’s key to a great photo shoot.

I grew up in Belle Glade and Moore Haven is very small, plays no one, and not a destination for super stars. His family must have some reason to be there like grandmother, unique farm/chemical job, something. He certainly didn’t go there for elite coaching like IMG and STA.
😮

Tell me you chased rabbits through smoke?!

Advertisement
I don't often applaud a post from SwampAss 247, but this Gaytor outdid himself.

He is commenting on a string of bizarre and poorly spell-checked/grammar-checked porsts by The CAW...

View attachment 241138
Spellcheck? CAW? He’s like a drunk poRster who comes off as semi-literate but somehow has a gator degree.

Talk about spellcheck, read Blake’s article on this weekend’s visitors. Embarrassing.

Advertisement
The question I have based on the visit iternary mentioned by Blake is do they get personal time with Big Billy and if so will we get updates on who is riding with him in the Mercedes or does this weekends visitors not rate 1v1 time with Billy?
You know, I really wanted to know that as well. And maybe, after last weekends letdown, they’ve realized that they should keep their big targets away from billy as much as possible. Billy is playing 3D chess

Advertisement
Back