Tears Gator Tears

It's complicated.

THIS Gaytor insider says there is smoke, and then immediately says he doesn't think it will happen.

View attachment 241036

Smith is getting good money from Ohio state and will be developed by Hartline. Osu is a pipeline for wide receivers right now.

Florida fans are so delusional and gullible

if he flips anywhere it’s Georgia imo… to play with Raiola.

Advertisement
Smith is getting good money from Ohio state and will be developed by Hartline. Osu is a pipeline for wide receivers right now.

The only way imo is we land a crazy az class he wants to be a part of. And even then that kid is gone it seems doesn't matter if we hired randy moss at this point.

You know...I HEAR YA...but I also think that Smith is having some second thoughts on Taint.

Does that mean Hogtown is the spot? Not saying that either.

But I've been hearing for weeks that Taint has screwed up some relationships, we've been seeing a lot of "hesitation marks" with Smith, so I'm still not convinced he ends up in Columbus.

Advertisement
You know...I HEAR YA...but I also think that Smith is having some second thoughts on Taint.

Does that mean Hogtown is the spot? Not saying that either.

But I've been hearing for weeks that Taint has screwed up some relationships, we've been seeing a lot of "hesitation marks" with Smith, so I'm still not convinced he ends up in Columbus.
The vibe smith is giving off for the past few weeks or so has been that he’s open, while staying committed to Ohio State. Be interesting to watch this one play out.

🤔

IMG_6488.jpeg
IMG_6489.jpeg
IMG_6490.jpeg
IMG_6491.jpeg
IMG_6492.jpeg
IMG_6493.jpeg
IMG_6494.jpeg
IMG_6495.jpeg
IMG_6496.jpeg
IMG_6497.jpeg
IMG_6498.jpeg
IMG_6499.jpeg
IMG_6500.jpeg
IMG_6501.jpeg
IMG_6502.jpeg

Ole Miss writers wrote an article yesterday that they expect him to flip.

The entirety of Swampass is Bipolar. The mods flipping on Austin Simmons rumors on the daily, and the “fans” saying pay Simmons whatever and he is well worth the money, but just last cycle they say Rashada wasn’t worth the money.

The entirety of Swampass is Bipolar. The mods flipping on Austin Simmons rumors on the daily, and the “fans” saying pay Simmons whatever and he is well worth the money, but just last cycle they say Rashada wasn’t worth the money.
That place is crazy. The best thing that can happen with Simmons is that he flips to Ole Miss and the 247 gator attack their Mod/Writers for whatever the **** just happened.

Advertisement
This Simmons kid plays in Moore Haven? I didn’t even know they had a high school there. What kind of competition are they playing? It’s literally the middle of nowhere, Florida. For a kid who started high school in Broward and has played baseball at two Dade County schools, it’s weird as **** that he decided THAT is where he wants to play his high school football.

This Simmons kid plays in Moore Haven? I didn’t even know they had a high school there. What kind of competition are they playing? It’s literally the middle of nowhere, Florida. For a kid who started high school in Broward and has played baseball at two Dade County schools, it’s weird as **** that he decided THAT is where he wants to play his high school football.

Unless they built a new facility, I think it's a combo middle school/high school.

I used to drive out there all the time when I lived in the Fort Myers area and my in-laws lived in Wellington. There's a fair amount of new construction out there, though a lot of it is retirees and snowbirds. It's a strange place to raise kids, particularly one who seems to have great athletic talent, since there are some very good and very competitive schools nearby.

Advertisement
Interesting thing is they seem to fail to realize what Simmons reclassifying to 2023 may mean for Lagway and their chances of keeping him. If he is being sold on being the guy and coming in right away and playing the fact a another highly rated QB could be there this fall and already learning the system could give him pause as he would need to play catch up at that point.

Interesting thing is they seem to fail to realize what Simmons reclassifying to 2023 may mean for Lagway and their chances of keeping him. If he is being sold on being the guy and coming in right away and playing the fact a another highly rated QB could be there this fall and already learning the system could give him pause as he would need to play catch up at that point.
Best case scenario - they both go elsewhere. I’d like to see Florida cope with the circumstances that Miami had in 2009 where they essentially had one scholarship quarterback.

Advertisement
Unless they built a new facility, I think it's a combo middle school/high school.

I used to drive out there all the time when I lived in the Fort Myers area and my in-laws lived in Wellington. There's a fair amount of new construction out there, though a lot of it is retirees and snowbirds. It's a strange place to raise kids, particularly one who seems to have great athletic talent, since there are some very good and very competitive schools nearby.
I used to use the public boat ramp there when I would take the ride down the Calloosahatchee to Fort Meyers. There's a lot of nice vacation type homes on the river when you head a bit further west but most of the area, especially non-waterfront is retirement trailer parks. It's a really nice boat ride though.

Pahokee I thought. At least at some point. They’ve called him Muck Vick.

I used to use the public boat ramp there when I would take the ride down the Calloosahatchee to Fort Meyers. There's a lot of nice vacation type homes on the river when you head a bit further west but most of the area, especially non-waterfront is retirement trailer parks. It's a really nice boat ride though.
Lots of alligators?

Advertisement
Back