Tears Gator Tears

Pahokee I thought. At least at some point. They’ve called him Muck Vick.

Moore Haven is on the SW side of Lake Okeechobee, and Pahokee is on the SE side. Not too far. It's all pretty mucky.

On that south side of the lake, you go from Palm Beach County (Pahokee/Belle Glade) to Hendry County (Clewiston) to Glades County (Moore Haven) real fast.

Advertisement
Moore Haven is on the SW side of Lake Okeechobee, and Pahokee is on the SE side. Not too far. It's all pretty mucky.

On that south side of the lake, you go from Palm Beach County (Pahokee/Belle Glade) to Hendry County (Clewiston) to Glades County (Moore Haven) real fast.
I remember passing through Moore Haven on those 27 trips to Lake Wales. One Horse Town like a mutha****a. Used to make Clewiston look like it's where it's at...

Advertisement
I grew up in Belle Glade and Moore Haven is very small, plays no one, and not a destination for super stars. His family must have some reason to be there like grandmother, unique farm/chemical job, something. He certainly didn’t go there for elite coaching like IMG and STA.

I grew up in Belle Glade and Moore Haven is very small, plays no one, and not a destination for super stars. His family must have some reason to be there like grandmother, unique farm/chemical job, something. He certainly didn’t go there for elite coaching like IMG and STA.

I believe his father is his OC.

No idea about the head coach.

I don't often applaud a post from SwampAss 247, but this Gaytor outdid himself.

He is commenting on a string of bizarre and poorly spell-checked/grammar-checked porsts by The CAW...

1686246823398.png

Advertisement
Still got an old team mate down there, He actually came from Moore Haven to play at Clewiston (late 80's). He telling me kids are leaving Clewiston to go to Moore Haven now. They must have something going on.

Still got an old team mate down there, He actually came from Moore Haven to play at Clewiston (late 80's). He telling me kids are leaving Clewiston to go to Moore Haven now. They must have something going on.

I admit, I don't know the rules, but aren't those two schools in different counties? I'm sure there are ways around this, but it seems like this would be more obvious in smaller towns.

I admit, I don't know the rules, but aren't those two schools in different counties? I'm sure there are ways around this, but it seems like this would be more obvious in smaller towns.
Yes, Clewy is Hendry County, Moore Haven is Glades County. Wayne did it in '87, from Moore Haven to Clewy, But his parents moved to Harlem to make it happen, which I guess is different situation all together. I don't know the rules either, just what he recently told me.

Advertisement
Yes, Clewy is Hendry County, Moore Haven is Glades County. Wayne did it in '87, from Moore Haven to Clewy, But his parents moved to Harlem to make it happen, which I guess is different situation all together. I don't know the rules either, just what he recently told me.
I used to play hoops in Harlem (Florida). My parents were terrified. Ask your friend if he remembers “The White Boy” who used to show up with Hawk and Andre Johnson. Fun times.

I used to play hoops in Harlem (Florida). My parents were terrified. Ask your friend if he remembers “The White Boy” who used to show up with Hawk and Andre Johnson. Fun times.

You're nuts. My wife's family is from Belle Glade and been there many times. I would laugh every time we drove by the bowling alley/super market

Advertisement
I thought I was “the white boy” hoopin in Harlem in those days 😂. We must be a bit older than your time man.

I thought I was “the white boy” hoopin in Harlem in those days 😂. We must be a bit older than your time man.
I was the first, 1971 through 1974. Played at the migrant labor camp outside of Pahokee, the Ditch, West Palm HS and the Glades Central gym. For fun we would road trip to Martin County.

Might as well give **** tears a ,let’s call it an “ RVA Bump”,…while I’m taking care of someone else’s problem in Nole Tears…

Advertisement
Back