Tears Gator Tears

I'm not even making a joke here, I'm pretty sure that the Hotel Oleo is on the site of (or dam close to) the old Skeeter's Big Biscuit on 441. After Skeeter got into some trouble with the IRS, he went on to start Cafe Risque out on I-75 (incorporated in his wife's name, of course).

True story.

View attachment 241293

@RVACane looks like you found someone’s avatar….

Advertisement
Breaking update on the latest Gaytor offer...

View attachment 241224

I found a picture of the recruit:
View attachment 241226
You're looking for this guy
season 5 GIF

Advertisement
I probably have every episode of the Simpsons from season 1-9 memorized.

I used to play a 50-question weekly pub trivia game in Orlando that always had a 5-question set of Simpsons trivia. I bought that one book that had all the episodes (at that point) and then every year or two they had a supplement book.

I just went brain-dead after Googling and grabbed a photo of Martin Prince. What in the **** is wrong with me?

Advertisement
I used to play a 50-question weekly pub trivia game in Orlando that always had a 5-question set of Simpsons trivia. I bought that one book that had all the episodes (at that point) and then every year or two they had a supplement book.

I just went brain-dead after Googling and grabbed a photo of Martin Prince. What in the **** is wrong with me?

I'm not even making a joke here, I'm pretty sure that the Hotel Oleo is on the site of (or dam close to) the old Skeeter's Big Biscuit on 441. After Ol' Skeeter got into some trouble with the IRS, he went on to start Cafe Risque out on I-75 (incorporated in his wife's name, of course).

True story.

View attachment 241293

Why am I not surprised you know the history of cafe risque :cool:

Advertisement
I probably have every episode of the Simpsons from season 1-9 memorized.

Still one of the greatest Simpson jokes of all time:

Mr. Burns: "What do you think, Smithers?"

Smithers: "I think that women and seamen don't mix."

Mr. Burns: "We KNOW what you think..."

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

Advertisement
Still one of the greatest Simpson jokes of all time:

Mr. Burns: "What do you think, Smithers?"

Smithers: "I think that women and seamen don't mix."

Mr. Burns: "We KNOW what you think..."

season 9 dancing GIF

I mean I could easily turn this thread into a Simpsons Quote-A-Thon but out of respect to my fellow porsters and my favorite CIS thread. I'll just leave this.

Advertisement
Back