Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
SUGator51 may be onto something with Desmond. If they give him the mac n cheese he will be at 350 by September. Of course he will miss all of fall camp because he is on the toilet with 65 pouinds of explosive diarhea but he will be in better shape. Also no way they ran miles and miles and he still weighs 415 unless they let him walk the miles while eating McDonalds.

If you weigh 432, you can get down to 415 just by skipping a lunch or two. Kid’s not even trying.
**** he likely loses 17 pounds just by walking a mile or two a day and hitting 3 balanced meals getting around campus at that weight. They give him one of those scooters to get around campus on so he doesn't have to walk.

Advertisement
Unless the man has a genuine issue with hypercortisolism he is likely eating around 4400-4500 calories a day to maintain his weight. That's just what the math says. With his expected activity level he would actually lose weight at a healthy pace just by decreasing his intake to 3900 a day...

Maybe the gators can hire this guy on staff

1659620377215.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, I get it amigo. I just think its hysterical that anyone cares. At all.

Besides, if it makes Gator Tears ubiquitous and helps something anti-UF go viral by staying on brand, then god bless.
I was thinking the same thing in terms of what kind of degenerate have I become that I care that Gator Tears was ripped off, lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back