Tears Gator Tears

The Mandela Effect on Twitter: Lucy, you got some splainin' to do was  never said in the I Love Lucy series... #MandelaEffect  https://t.co/bQCk7CHaOQ / Twitter

Change "LUUUCYYY!" to "KevinCaneFace!"
Superimpose @RVACane over Desi's face.
Superimpose @KevinCaneFace over Lucy's face.

Advertisement
Had to attend a basic firefighting course today. Mandatory by the Navy annually, and one of the DC’s asked if there was anyone from Florida. A good 6 people raised their hands and when he asked if there were any Gators or Seminole fans in the group no one responded 😂

Told him to try the only relevant team in Florida and he said “oh any Hurricanes fans”

Last edited:
So DopeGator is Ryu from Street Fighter with the leaping uppercut that is so powerful it lifts people off the ground. I would think a punch that powerful to the jaw would break the guys jaw not knock the wind out of him but what do I know. On a side note it seems like at least 1 Gator poster a day gets featured on that account. If a NC was given out for being featured on Message Board Genius the Gator fans would win hands down.
HTF do you knock the wind out of somebody punching them in the jaw.....

Trying to make him more than a 2 gap space eater or in other words more than him just standing there since at his weight it would take a forklift to move him out of the way.
well i guess they're figuring on him being knocked over and taking up 2 gaps laying on the Ground....Ain't no RB running over him without someone building a ramp next to him

Advertisement
You guys are harsh.
Aint na man, but I cant even defend Des anymore. I already mentioned the fat *** turkey leg he was eating one day, on top of all the crab/seafood boils, fish fries, and BBQ cookouts has fam always throws. Real deal country boy eating. I would think he would have changed his eating habits at uf by now. I still wouldnt be surprised to hear that he has some health issues related to losing/gaining weight though. His brother (Darian Mcneal who went to Oregon, different dads) never grow past 5'9 and never weighed more then 170 ate just as much as Des.

Aint na man. I cant even defend Des anymore. I already mentioned the fat *** turkey leg he was eating one day, on top of all the crab/seafood boils, fish fries, and BBQ cookouts has fam always throws. Real deal country boy eating. I would think he would have changed his eating habits at uf by now. I still wouldnt be surprised to hear that he has some health issues related to losing/gaining weight though. His brother (Darian Mcneal who went to Oregon, different dads) never grow past 5'9 and never weighed more then 170 ate just as much as Des.

I feel badly for him. Personally, I’m laughing at them more so than his weight as a shame thing. Obesity is a brutal battle because it triggers other issues and those other conditions work against the obese person in a vicious cycle.

Advertisement
Fine, make me feel bad for fat shaming.
It’s like an addict. You can blame them for trying the drug to begin with but once they’re hooked, the drug takes over and it’s a real battle. The individual still needs to want to make changes but sometimes, even eating right - which he apparently isn’t- doesn’t always work once other conditions are triggered.

I feel badly for him. Personally, I’m laughing at them more so than his weight as a shame thing. Obesity is a brutal battle because it triggers other issues and those other conditions work against the obese person in a vicious cycle.
yea uf is dumb af if they thought they were going to turn him into their version of Jordan Davis. Id bet my last dollar Davis was dunking or at least played basketball in HS. Des was sucking the bone marrow out of chicken bones. Anyone who knew him since he was a lil boy knew he was never going to be nothing more then a 1tech gap plug and not some 3tech attacking dlineman.

Advertisement
It’s like an addict. You can blame them for trying the drug to begin with but once they’re hooked, the drug takes over and it’s a real battle. The individual still needs to want to make changes but sometimes, even eating right - which he apparently isn’t- doesn’t always work once other conditions are triggered.
But...he's a gator. There has to be some kind of exemption.

* And I know. I have an obese relative. He's much more active than I am and has had problems trying to get the weight off for years.

Everyone deserves a little **** sometimes. I, for one, am a stutterer--and I took the biggest leap in dealing with it once I stopped taking teasing so personal and learned to laugh at myself a little bit. It's only when someone had bad intentions that I would slap a hoe.

That being said.....

we have bad intentions

Advertisement
Do you know how many calories you need to maintain 415 lbs while lifting and playing football? Lmfao this dude eating with the purpose of not losing weight
You are assuming he is actually lifting and in terms of playing football sounds like he gets winded just standing there taking up 2 gaps. However, even just sitting on your couch you need to eat a ton a calories to maintain 415. That being said since the Gator fans said the team ran miles and miles Desmond must of eaten all of Que's Chick Fil A inventory to stay at 415.

Advertisement
Back