Tears Gator Tears

This is why this thread is the best. Just years worth of receipts.
20180242-141C-4103-8024-B3807D999338.jpeg

Advertisement
**** he likely loses 17 pounds just by walking a mile or two a day and hitting 3 balanced meals getting around campus at that weight. They give him one of those scooters to get around campus on so he doesn't have to walk.

I don't know if you recall, but one of the more recent "Mullet scandals" was that the Gaytors didn't have enough nearby parking for their football players. I wonder if there is a link here.

Anyhow, no need to worry, Desmond just suffered an injury, he is on the injured list now. Photo credit to the Gaytor Athletic Department...

1659633147345.png

Holy ****, remember that. For those who don’t remember or weren’t here during the recruitment, they said they got the number one DT in the state because Leonard Taylor - who was listed as a DT - was really a DE in their system.

Yeah, that was one of the most ridiculous things ever. Leonard Taylor was "too small" and Desmond Fatson was "just right" for their schemes.

I guess they needed a jumbo DT to go against Ethan White ("white" as in mayonnaise)...

.....................................THIS vvvvv...................came outta THAT vvvvv
1659633363606.png

Yeah, that was one of the most ridiculous things ever. Leonard Taylor was "too small" and Desmond Fatson was "just right" for their schemes.

I guess they needed a jumbo DT to go against Ethan White ("white" as in mayonnaise)...

.....................................THIS vvvvv...................came outta THAT vvvvv
View attachment 202642
Hf11ae60427a64d65a05e300d6e48905cv.jpg

Got my Halloween costume…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

So DopeGator is Ryu from Street Fighter with the leaping uppercut that is so powerful it lifts people off the ground. I would think a punch that powerful to the jaw would break the guys jaw not knock the wind out of him but what do I know. On a side note it seems like at least 1 Gator poster a day gets featured on that account. If a NC was given out for being featured on Message Board Genius the Gator fans would win hands down.

Coach saying they're trying to make that walrus into a complete football player... rofl.

By my math dude is already weighing as much as 2 complete football players.
Trying to make him more than a 2 gap space eater or in other words more than him just standing there since at his weight it would take a forklift to move him out of the way.

Advertisement
Back