Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
You are assuming he is actually lifting and in terms of playing football sounds like he gets winded just standing there taking up 2 gaps. However, even just sitting on your couch you need to eat a ton a calories to maintain 415. That being said since the Gator fans said the team ran miles and miles Desmond must of eaten all of Que's Chick Fil A inventory to stay at 415.
It really is a lot of calories. Honestly, his base metabolic rate at his size is easily 5k+ calories per day (probably 6k+ as a D1 athlete, but I'm being conservative). Meaning if he eats below that in a day, he should be losing weight. I have to imagine he just never feels satiated. Sad for him.

Hilarious for the gator fans that thought he was better than LT.

So DopeGator is Ryu from Street Fighter with the leaping uppercut that is so powerful it lifts people off the ground. I would think a punch that powerful to the jaw would break the guys jaw not knock the wind out of him but what do I know. On a side note it seems like at least 1 Gator poster a day gets featured on that account. If a NC was given out for being featured on Message Board Genius the Gator fans would win hands down.
Agreed lol I’ve trained plenty and never heard of a punch to the jaw “knocking the wind out of someone”

3DE51D20-16F3-4DB9-BF9A-3F08BF3F3C18.gif

So DopeGator is Ryu from Street Fighter with the leaping uppercut that is so powerful it lifts people off the ground. I would think a punch that powerful to the jaw would break the guys jaw not knock the wind out of him but what do I know. On a side note it seems like at least 1 Gator poster a day gets featured on that account. If a NC was given out for being featured on Message Board Genius the Gator fans would win hands down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back