Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Capture.JPG

Gaytors not in the top 4? But, But, But...

Is this the guy that’s going to kick my ***? The one that was talking all kinds of **** about kicking *** in the parking lot?

Holy ****.

I think I’m just going to bring my 12-year-old niece and let her put in the work. One open hand slap ought to do the trick.
This just flashed me back to Pete Ariz "The Work" Youtube video dancing in class. I'd love to see that thing again.

Advertisement
Typical MiamiFIUPantherMike24...

"Development". From "undrafted"...really? Pearsall was pretty good at Arizona State, just needed to play another year or two to be drafted.

Pearsall got WORSE (statistically) in his first year at Florida playing with a first-round draft pick QB. He finally put up big stats in his fifth year, which is a common story with college WRs.

But, yeah, "development". Took Slingblade two years, but he finally got Pearsall 17 more receptions than he had in his final year at Arizona State. Pearsall had 48 catches in the post-COVID year at Arizona State...and then averaged 49 catches per year in his two seasons in Hogtown...

Congratulations, Slingblade, on that "A+ Development"...

Hilarious...

1714228390867.png

Last edited:

"Development". From "undrafted"...really? Pearsall was pretty good at Arizona State, just needed to play another year or two to be drafted.

Pearsall got WORSE (statistically) in his first year at Florida playing with a first-round draft pick QB. He finally put up big stats in his fifth year, which is a common story with college WRs.

But, yeah, "development". Took Slingblade two years, but he finally got Pearsall 17 more receptions than he had in his final year at Arizona State. Pearsall had 48 catches in the post-COVID year at Arizona State...and then averaged 49 catches per year in his two seasons in Hogtown...

Hilarious...

View attachment 287890

Wow Billy is good for a .08 catches per game development. Beast.

Hilarious...

View attachment 287890
I am happy that they don't have him this year. He's miles above the guys they have coming back. Other than Tre Wilson, that WR room is cheeks.

Advertisement
I am happy that they don't have him this year. He's miles above the guys they have coming back. Other than Tre Wilson, that WR room is cheeks.

Unless I’m reading their WR depth chart wrong, Tre Wilson is the only one right now that might be a problem catching those 6 yd bubble screens from Murda Schmutz

Unless I’m reading their WR depth chart wrong, Tre Wilson is the only one right now that might be a problem catching those 6 yd bubble screens from Murda Schmutz
Mertz wasn’t good in their spring game. Counted 4-5 passes he threw into blanketed coverage that should’ve been picked. Their WRs other than Wilson aren’t impressive either.

There is no reason why we shouldn’t beat them by double digits 8/31. They’re the worst Florida team we’ve played in decades. They’ve got home-field advantage and that’s it. They’ll throw the kitchen sink, but if we can get up a few scores they’ll quit.

Advertisement
Mertz wasn’t good in their spring game. Counted 4-5 passes he threw into blanketed coverage that should’ve been picked. Their WRs other than Wilson aren’t impressive either.

There is no reason why we shouldn’t beat them by double digits 8/31. They’re the worst Florida team we’ve played in decades. They’ve got home-field advantage and that’s it. They’ll throw the kitchen sink, but if we can get up a few scores they’ll quit.
Yea but Mertz did that on purpose to get the DB’s used to running back picks…..or was it because their defense is so great…….or was it because Mertz wasn’t warmed up good…..I forgot but I know they mentioned a reason for those picks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back