Advertisement
IMG_4560.jpeg
IMG_4559.jpeg

A lot of space….

IMG_4558.jpeg

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
The line is under 4.5 wins. Idk how they get to 5.

Napier probably gets fired before Thanksgiving and tears willing Lagway hits the portal

Their entire season turns on the Miami game. I know they are overconfident, but here's how things will go.

If they were able to beat Miami, they know they will beat Samford, and they believe they would beat UCF. They also believe they are capable of beating half of their SEC schedule.

The reality is that after they lose to Miami, they will beat Samford and the UCF game will be a tossup. They might actually go 0-8 in SEC play. They play 5 out of their first 7 at home (pre-UGa), and if they don't max out on wins during that stretch, they will be DESTROYED during the back end of the season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Their entire season turns on the Miami game. I know they are overconfident, but here's how things will go.

If they were able to beat Miami, they know they will beat Samford, and they believe the would beat UCF. They also believe they are capable of beating half of their SEC schedule.

The reality is that after they lose to Miami, they will beat Samford and the UCF game will be a tossup. They might actually go 0-8 in SEC play. They play 5 out of their first 7 at home (pre-UGa), and if they don't max out on wins during that stretch, they will be DESTROYED during the back end of the season.
There is a legitimate chance that they'll win nothing but the Samford game, and that should be more of a layup than it will be. I'm not predicting it, because they should win a few on sheer talent, but it's a real possibility, not unthinkable.

Advertisement

If they were able to beat Miami, they know they will beat Samford, and they believe the would beat UCF. They also believe they are capable of beating half of their SEC schedule.

Agreed. I see two non tossup wins in Sanford and Miss State, 3 toss up games after that but one of those is FSU, which by then Slingblade is probably gone.

Those few sites which have lines up have the gators favored by 2 over us.
we’re -2 last I checked.

Caesars is hanging a -3 so anywhere between 2 and 3; you have to factor in 2.5-3 points for home field advantage as well.

So on a neutral field, oddsmakers think Miami is roughly a 5-6 pt favorite.

Advertisement
Back