Tears Gator Tears

I don’t know if it’s better to roast them or to not mention them whatsoever on this board

My opinion, for whatever it’s worth, which isn’t much, is just not to give them the oxygen. See where they go with this.

My sense is it’ll never be anything close to this. So why give them any more pub?

Advertisement
My opinion, for whatever it’s worth, which isn’t much, is just not to give them the oxygen. See where they go with this.

My sense is it’ll never be anything close to this. So why give them any more pub?
Yeah, that’s the thing. The other thing is that I got Babydolled by @IndayArtHauz like you and @PIPO

Yeah he baby dolled me one time too. It’s like getting called to the front of the class.
I knew eventually that fate would catch up to me and my time was coming.

1CE7EA4F-9EE1-4578-9FA9-90B43611656D.gif

You guys are being ridiculous. Yes, protect your "IP" lol. It's a message board, fellas.

As far as I am concerned, the more Gator tears and anti-Gator sentiment there is out there, the better. Isn't that the goal? Isn't that the ONLY thing that really matters?

Anything I've ever written in tears is welcome to be used anywhere for any anti-Gator purpose. As long as a Gator suffers.

Let the tears run from this great river, let them join other rivers, and flood the world with GATOR TEARS!
No. They took the safe place thing and made it a safe space thing and their mod did that. Orange Bowl ******* Board can eat the same dîck snoop reserved for Eazy E, Tim Dog and Luke.

Advertisement
I don’t think M’Pemba left them out of a top 4. I think that he still has a top 7 and is looking at getting it to 4 OV’s
Listen, if you're going to say positive things about the gater, you should go ahead and leave now. I don't want to brag, but I know the guy who runs this place and I can have you kicked out at any time. I'm kind of a big deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are being ridiculous. Yes, protect your "IP" lol. It's a message board, fellas.

As far as I am concerned, the more Gator tears and anti-Gator sentiment there is out there, the better. Isn't that the goal? Isn't that the ONLY thing that really matters?

Anything I've ever written in tears is welcome to be used anywhere for any anti-Gator purpose. As long as a Gator suffers.

Let the tears run from this great river, let them join other rivers, and flood the world with GATOR TEARS!
It’s not the tears that’s the issue. It’s ripping off the name that the issue.

Something like “Gainesville Tears” or “Wet Jorts.”

Whatever. Just come up with your own!

Advertisement

On top of that, “Gator Tears is my safe place” has been on my tagline at the bottom of my posts for years - on a desktop. The first post the mod starts the thread with is this…

2B8F4457-5613-49F6-BBC7-7BC944CD7503.jpeg

0A525FA4-3977-4B90-A222-41933D5DFA89.jpeg

Oh, I get it amigo. I just think its hysterical that anyone cares. At all.

Besides, if it makes Gator Tears ubiquitous and helps something anti-UF go viral by staying on brand, then god bless.

Advertisement
Back