Tears Gator Tears

So how does this gator commit Florida Competition 1/2 star bump thing work exactly? You know, the one I screenshot yesterday that got into @Dwinstitles video.

Like if Jalen Brown committed to them as a 5 star, does he automatically go to a 5 1/2 star and the top of the points board for the composite or is he capped at 5 star status?

Also, he’s technically out of the 350 mile footprint. Does that matter?

Finally, would he get that same bump if he committed to Miami or is it a gator only perk?
Don’t be ridiculous, you can’t be a 5 1/2 star. You get to apply that 1/2 star to another kid.

Advertisement
Yeah, I learned the slow, hard way 🐾
i peeped this **** quick I think someone mentioned it on here when kids backed off. Then it hit me and made total sense why kids would wait, i was like he got a better offer. Same thing with someone this cycle who got a bama offer forgot his name ****. Anyone know? recently a kid backed off ohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo its the Chris Johnson Jr kid. I felt a bad vibe when that bama offer came he was suppose to pop for us then he waited.

Advertisement
Yea its the bama and other SEC offers that held him back, in the end he will be a Cane IMO, these dudes dont understand how recruiting works. Dudes did this to us for years so we recognize it quickly
The most delusional collection of children on the internet. Take the Rashada recruitment for example, they collectively forgot that Miami led for Rashada for the entire spring until the NIL deals started getting thrown around. Mario waited until the price was set, Miami matched (or came close) to what UF was offering and Rashada committed. These clowns were crying about how Ruiz stole their QB last minute, as if there was no pre-existing relationship.

Then reports out of the Miami side had UF trying to outbid themselves. While UF claims he got 10 million, even though their own booster who posts on Swampass247 stated they only have 4 million in their collective. You just can’t make this stuff up folks

Also LOL at their recruiting momentum, a bunch a mid-range four stars with ****** offer lists.

The most delusional collection of children on the internet. Take the Rashada recruitment for example, they collectively forgot that Miami led for Rashada for the entire spring until the NIL deals started getting thrown around. Mario waited until the price was set, Miami matched (or came close) to what UF was offering and Rashada committed. These clowns were crying about how Ruiz stole their QB last minute, as if there was no pre-existing relationship.

Then reports out of the Miami side had UF trying to outbid themselves. While UF claims he got 10 million, even though their own booster who posts on Swampass247 stated they only have 4 million in their collective. You just can’t make this stuff up folks

Also LOL at their recruiting momentum, a bunch a mid-range four stars with ****** offer lists.
those 4 stars they getting are the project 4 stars, we used to get them. U hit on very few then most are roster fillers or jags or portal guys. U cant build like that u will lose alot of games u should win.

It may have been @Dwinstitles who said this - maybe on a video - but Napier as a whole - reminds me a lot of Al Golden minus the used car salesman thing people being up (no offense to car salesmen). Actually a combo of Golden and Manny.

He’s probably a better version of Golden’s resume and clout when he went from temple to UM. He’s recruiting identically to Manny minus the QBs. He’s getting the overrated 4 stars like Manny did.

If we land Aguirre on Tuesday just brace for the “if it wasn’t for Ruiz, Billy would be beating Mario on the trail because Flagship state university, SEC, on campus packed stadium” tears of the gator.

BE5F387D-21C5-489D-B381-E16BC2FAE5A9.jpeg
A317EA5B-5D12-4208-89E3-750CEAA0E788.jpeg

1CEA70BB-A9D7-4780-BA98-3F550A3BEA86.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think they realize that it’s not an insult to us it’s actually comforting to us that we’re finally legit in the game. We’ll kill these SEC bag schools with Mario and bags behind us as will USC with Riley and bags.
I mean if they let us into the SEC, they can’t stop NIL from independent business owners like Ruiz. Their fans will fill our stadium better than ACC fans except FSU. We’ll be pretty formidable. The gator is scared of that guaranteed. They don’t want us in there - no way do I believe that - but I don’t think they’ll be able to stop it just like aTm couldn’t stop Texas.

Advertisement
It may have been @Dwinstitles who said this - maybe on a video - but Napier as a whole - reminds me a lot of Al Golden minus the used car salesman thing people being up (no offense to car salesmen). Actually a combo of Golden and Manny.

He’s probably a better version of Golden’s resume and clout when he went from temple to UM. He’s recruiting identically to Manny minus the QBs. He’s getting the overrated 4 stars like Manny did.
He built his staff like Al Golden and recruits like Manny…. I love it

My brother is a Nole. It sucks, but he’s still my blood. Every year when we play each other we don’t even talk, that way we avoid a big fight. We used to get into it every year, so we agreed to ignore each other during that weekend every year.

At least I’ll give him credit for not being delusional. He knows that they suck. The last few years he turns off most games before they’re even over. Even last season when they got the fluke W, he wasn’t pounding his chest. He still knows that they’re in football purgatory, and on life support.

I’m sure that a lot of us have at least one in the family, or at least one friend that’s a Hole of gayta.

he has better offers now teams are noticing hes a good player lol. He doesnt want back into UF wtf are they talking about?
Still hope he commits here. But ****, Mario’s first year of recruiting OL is crazy. You better have some real confidence in your skills to sign as an OL here now.
As long as we sign Samson to go with Mauigoa, rest is mostly inconsequential, they have so many other good ones in the pipeline.

Advertisement
Back