Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess this is the new narrative: All commits within 350 miles of Hogtown > better recruits from elsewhere.

2DE2228B-4ED0-4A5C-8811-891D486CFDAD.png
6BBABA00-BB5E-4DA7-8995-0301909A4C72.jpeg

21BB7C62-8D95-481A-8787-74971D7C816E.jpeg
ADBB0C7E-6995-42F5-9416-EDE40BA530E7.jpeg
4D071614-7965-4EBB-851D-30C3D7DC749B.jpeg
CE201697-F297-4825-9634-D2CF4A1E57EB.jpeg

Ehh gotta disagree respectfully…

My daughters god father who is one of my best and closest friends is a gator fan. 18 years in the Navy as a pilot and now in the Pentagon. Naval academy grad… Multiple tours overseas. As stand up of a guy as there is…

Just happens to be a gator fan which I joke is his only flaw. I actually have a few friends who are good decent people that are Florida fans unfortunately but they say the same about me being a Miami guy
Not Listening Champions League GIF by UEFA

Advertisement
There once was a QB named Stokes
That didn’t impress many folks
They called him garbage truck juice
And a poor quarterback excuse
Then made him the butt of their jokes.
You were getting better…may I suggest:

There once was a QB named Stokes
Who didn’t impress many folks (good!)
They called him *** juice (tighter)
A poor QB excuse (tighter)
Then made him the butt of their jokes (good!!)

Advertisement
he has better offers now teams are noticing hes a good player lol. He doesnt want back into UF wtf are they talking about?
It’s obvious to me too man. Lol. The dude ditched them because he got interest from better places. He probably held off on us too because of other teams interests and is hoping for NIL $.

But those fools think deep deep down every kid wants to be a Gator

So how does this gator commit Florida Competition 1/2 star bump thing work exactly? You know, the one I screenshot yesterday that got into @Dwinstitles video.

Like if Jalen Brown committed to them as a 5 star, does he automatically go to a 5 1/2 star and the top of the points board for the composite or is he capped at 5 star status?

Also, he’s technically out of the 350 mile footprint. Does that matter?

Finally, would he get that same bump if he committed to Miami or is it a gator only perk?

Advertisement
So how does this Florida Competition 1/2 star bump work?

Like if Jalen Brown committed to them as a 5 star, does he automatically go to a 5 1/2 star and the top of the points board for the composite or is he capped at 5 star status?

Also, he’s technically out of the 350 mile footprint. Does that matter?

Finally, would he get that same bump if he committed to Miami or is it a gator only perk?
It’s gator only, can’t believe I have to answer this question.

It’s obvious to me too man. Lol. The dude ditched them because he got interest from better places. He probably held off on us too because of other teams interests and is hoping for NIL $.

But those fools think deep deep down every kid wants to be a Gator
Yea its the bama and other SEC offers that held him back, in the end he will be a Cane IMO, these dudes dont understand how recruiting works. Dudes did this to us for years so we recognize it quickly

Advertisement
Back