Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
A message from Jayden & Lill Wayne
1657398416799.gif

Advertisement
@flagator86, honestly, I feel bad for you. Not the rest of the fans, but you. You're a decent guy and deserve better.

There's always room for you here.

Tbh, i dont mind the kids we have now and the corner, Ja’Keem Jackson, we’ll be getting on the 28th.

Offensively at the skill position, IF we can get Andy Jean and Mizell, I’ll take that to the bank. A nice back up plan if we miss on either or both is Jaren Hamilton out of Gainesville. Not rated but has a **** good offer list and I like his film at WR.

Again though, still need to get better offensively recruiting with top end guys.

My biggest position of worry is the OL. Not getting Sampson, Lucas Simmons and the two Lousiana kids we’re trying to get Caden Jones and Tyree Adams, you know **** WELL if LSU greenlights them they’ll end up there. Outside of that, not much traction there. Same at LB

Tbh, i dont mind the kids we have now and the corner, Ja’Keem Jackson, we’ll be getting on the 28th.

Offensively at the skill position, IF we can get Andy Jean and Mizell, I’ll take that to the bank. A nice back up plan if we miss on either or both is Jaren Hamilton out of Gainesville. Not rated but has a **** good offer list and I like his film at WR.

Again though, still need to get better offensively recruiting with too end guys.

My biggest position of worry is the OL. Not getting Sampson, Lucas Simmons and the two Lousiana kids we’re trying to get Caden Jones and Tyree Adams, you know **** WELL if LSU greenlights them they’ll end up there. Outside of that, not much traction there. Same at LB

I think Andy Jean is going to recommit here… Mizell I can see you guys getting

Advertisement

Again though, still need to get better offensively recruiting with top end guys.

You know who recruits OL like a champs...

Napier ain't it. You might get a few good players now and then like we did, but you're looking at 3-4 down years with a team that's levelling off at the shallow end of the talent pool. Your best case scenario is that you're us at 2019.

Maybe you'll add a great recruiter next year, but he's a better game day coach than CEO.

Advertisement
Napier ain't it. You might get a few good players now and then like we did, but you're looking at 3-4 down years with a team that's levelling off at the shallow end of the talent pool. Your best case scenario is that you're us at 2019.

Maybe you'll add a great recruiter next year, but he's a better game day coach than CEO.
Napier is avg at best at everything
He rode the coat tails of bama
And swindled his way into the position
I’ve seen so many croches up close
I can spot one a mile a away
Their screwed
The fans need to be digging up dirt or setting him up when a hooker to fire him with cause
No way to spin it they screwed and I love it

@JD08 @Canes2082 No such thing as a good gator fan ❌🚫 I was at the game in Canesville in 02, Those racist inbreds were throwing **** on groups of canes fans. And the other ones laughed about it. I never hated an entire group of people til that day. **** every single one of’em. If we could’ve got to those ***s we would’ve caught ah body that day

Advertisement
@JD08 @Canes2082 No such thing as a good gator fan ❌🚫 I was at the game in Canesville in 02, Those racist inbreds were throwing **** on groups of canes fans. And the other ones laughed about it. I never hated an entire group of people til that day. **** every single one of’em. If we could’ve got to those ***s we would’ve caught ah body that day
I'll chalk it up to the beer and ask forgiveness.

I have to give you credit, @flagator86 , with the team that Billy is assembling, I think the Gaytors are going to be able to beat ANY high school in North Florida. You guys are building a Panhandle All-Star team.

Advertisement
Back