Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I'll chalk it up to the beer and ask forgiveness.
Tg0KgTBNyQE7enRMkV.gif

Napier ain't it. You might get a few good players now and then like we did, but you're looking at 3-4 down years with a team that's levelling off at the shallow end of the talent pool. Your best case scenario is that you're us at 2019.

Maybe you'll add a great recruiter next year, but he's a better game day coach than CEO.

UF’s best commit, a 165lb WR who is overrated, is ranked 42 spots lower than our 5th best commit.

Miami has 3 guys who are rated at least 100 spots higher than UF’s best commit (actually about 120 spots higher on avg).

UF has zero 5-stars, zero top 50, zero top 100… actually zero top 145 kids committed.

And this is all after their “epic recruiting run” lol.

I could go on. Billy putting together a Manny-lite class. Some good players, no difference-makers, a lot of filler and reaches too.

Last edited:
@JD08 @Canes2082 No such thing as a good gator fan ❌🚫 I was at the game in Canesville in 02, Those racist inbreds were throwing **** on groups of canes fans. And the other ones laughed about it. I never hated an entire group of people til that day. **** every single one of’em. If we could’ve got to those ***s we would’ve caught ah body that day

Ehh gotta disagree respectfully…

My daughters god father who is one of my best and closest friends is a gator fan. 18 years in the Navy as a pilot and now in the Pentagon. Naval academy grad… Multiple tours overseas. As stand up of a guy as there is…

Just happens to be a gator fan which I joke is his only flaw. I actually have a few friends who are good decent people that are Florida fans unfortunately but they say the same about me being a Miami guy

Advertisement
Maybe Billy can get Mario to give a kid a call if Mario doesn't want him - if the price is right.

Sorta like a recruiting contractor - does piece work.

My daughters god father who is one of my best and closest friends is a gator fan. 18 years in the Navy as a pilot and now in the Pentagon. Naval academy grad… Multiple tours overseas. As stand up of a guy as there is…

Just happens to be a gator fan which I joke is his only flaw. I actually have a few friends who are good decent people that are Florida fans unfortunately but they say the same about me being a Miami guy
Ay yo My Man! You are in Gator Tears. Because you are being unbiased in here, I am going take it as a sign of disrespect. Watch your mouth, and put on your orange and green shades.

Advertisement

My best man and all my groomsmen were lizard loving swine....lol I feel you bro

I feel you, I know some too, and I’m still like… why ? Out of all the teams. Why ? Especially being from Dade lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back