Tears Gator Tears

Current top 100, only one i see us in deep play for, and they aren’t locks by ANY means are McClain and Kelby Collins. Offensively? I dont see us having realistic traction with anyone who is in the top 100 at the moment.

That’s where you said Billy is dropping the ball on the offense

Advertisement
Cormani is going to bama. No way he puts his career at risk for billy.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Advertisement
UF lands 165lb 4-star WR Eugene Wilson III that Miami wasn't recruiting and no one here has heard of... "over Miami" I kid you not.

Rent free lol.

And get ready, because "Florida remains in strong contention for four-star Daquayvious Corey (No. 178) of Chipley, Fla., whose other finalists are Alabama, Auburn, and Miami."

Toni Collette Who Is This Guy GIF by Knives Out

Guarantee you we aren’t recruiting anybody from Chipley.

Ryan Baker went to lsu out of Chipley like 20 years ago. OTHER THAN THATTTTT

Advertisement
Current top 100, only one i see us in deep play for, and they aren’t locks by ANY means are McClain and Kelby Collins. Offensively? I dont see us having realistic traction with anyone who is in the top 100 at the moment.
I have no idea who Kelby Collins is; but you guys have no chance of getting Cormani McClain. 0!
There's no way that the #3 player in the country is going to that school after how they have handled this recruiting class. Kids committing to fsu while still on your campus, the quote from Rashada's handler whether true or not and the meal package to recruits while on OC's. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gators been on an absolute tear in recruiting lately and they’re still barely 20th. Only .30 points ahead of WVU.

And we have to be honest, a bunch of the Gaytor recruiters will go down.

Contrary to the myth about how every Gaytor recruit is undervalued and should be rated much higher, there are dozens of P5 programs that say the same thing. Guess what, not every recruit "rises in the rankings". An equal number DECLINE.

Here are my predictions on Gaytor verbals who will decline in the rankings by the time everything is finalized, feel free to bump this once the cake is baked:

147. Eugene Wilson - guy is tiny, is an "athlete", and plays at Gaither. I simply don't think he will showcase anything that will cause him to RISE in the rankings, and I expect him to fall not because he is "bad", but because other recruits will rise above him. Only thing that saves him is if he picks a position and EXCELS at it as a senior. Strangely, his 100 M time is worse than Treyaun Webb's, who is described as a not very fast RB, and this kid is supposed to be a WR or DB?

162. Treyaun Webb - almost no P5 programs prioritized this kid, except for Ped State and hometown Florida. Plays at a small school, may get stats as a senior, but at some point when you see a slow guy running past defenders, you have to realize that the defenders are REEEEEALLY slow.

318. Aaron Gates - a Mullet recruit/take, he's a slightly larger version of Eugene Wilson. Already "only" a 3-star on 247, if Rivals/ESPN downgrade him, the "composite" 4-star disappears.

397. Marcus Stokes - Give me a break, this guy is turrrrrible. Ivins smoked crack for 24 hours straight before writing his assessment. WAAAAAY overrated on 247, for what, ONE season of play? If he doesn't improve his accuracy and compile MAAAAD stats, he's going to decline.

594. Bryce Lovett - As a 3-star, I'm not saying this kid will drop off the map. But we all know how much the Gaytors loooooove their jumbo linemen, and it's pretty obvious he is dominating at ROCKLEDGE with his mass. At a bare minimum, he should have Kinsler's overall ranking (906) and Kinsler should have his (594).

810. Tyree Patterson - Again, a 3-star, but this kid is slooooooow. And while Eustis might play a couple of teams (Lake County, northwest of Orlando), his primary attribute is height. He'll probably get some TDs, but if he doesn't get a lot of catches and yardage, I think he slips to around 1000.

Advertisement
Back