Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Oh Billy, you’ve got it all wrong.
1657336326744.jpeg

For those who want an all-encompassing example of some of the things we’ve referenced in here for ions, this is a classic combination of gaytor Mathz, gaytor Logiks and the gaytor Class Calculator coming together flawlessly. What’s imperative to remember is that this 1/2 star state of Florida recruit bump for competition level only applies to gator recruits.

Advertisement
For those who want an all-encompassing example of some of the things we’ve referenced in here for ions, this is a classic combination of gaytor Mathz, gaytor Logiks and the gaytor Class Calculator coming together flawlessly. What’s imperative to remember is that this 1/2 star state of Florida recruit bump for competition level only applies to gator recruits.
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone currently in the top 100 or a current commit that moves up?

Current top 100, only one i see us in deep play for, and they aren’t locks by ANY means are McClain and Kelby Collins. Offensively? I dont see us having realistic traction with anyone who is in the top 100 at the moment.

UF lands 165lb 4-star WR Eugene Wilson III that Miami wasn't recruiting and no one here has heard of... "over Miami" I kid you not.

Rent free lol.

And get ready, because "Florida remains in strong contention for four-star Daquayvious Corey (No. 178) of Chipley, Fla., whose other finalists are Alabama, Auburn, and Miami."

Toni Collette Who Is This Guy GIF by Knives Out

1657384377726.gif

Advertisement
Back