Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
UF lands 165lb 4-star WR Eugene Wilson III that Miami wasn't recruiting and no one here has heard of... "over Miami" I kid you not.

Rent free lol.

And get ready, because "Florida remains in strong contention for four-star Daquayvious Corey (No. 178) of Chipley, Fla., whose other finalists are Alabama, Auburn, and Miami."

Toni Collette Who Is This Guy GIF by Knives Out

Advertisement
UF lands 165lb 4-star WR Eugene Wilson III that Miami wasn't recruiting and no one here has heard of... "over Miami" I kid you not.

Rent free lol.

And get ready, because "Florida remains in strong contention for four-star Daquayvious Corey (No. 178) of Chipley, Fla., whose other finalists are Alabama, Auburn, and Miami."

They’re so desperate to convince themselves and anyone clueless enough to listen that Billy is as good as or better than Mario as a recruiter.

They’re so desperate to convince themselves and anyone clueless enough to listen that Billy is as good as or better than Mario as a recruiter.

They are going to have a Manny class. The math looks ok, but when you look under the hood, you realize it's all second tier overrated players that the big recruiting powers didn't really want.

@gravesinger420 here’s how it works for visiting uninvited turds. The gator is neither to be seen nor heard - just lurk. If you want an honest discussion, we may permit it though If you lurk in the shadows and downvote Canes in this thread, impacting their reaction scores, you’ve exceeded your permissions and will be terminated by moi. Understood?

Advertisement

Rent free lol.

I don't see threads on here about them. Did I miss them? Were they started and never looked at again during the Manny Years?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Rent free lol.

Who Is That Jeremy Renner GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Animated GIF

Advertisement
Back