Tears Gator Tears

Lol have they said anything about Cheney getting a 5th star and how they will flip him whoever they want
I looked and didn’t see anything yet. Remember when they were calling Keyone Lee the 2nd best back in the state, after Bowman, and (per Smurphy), “it isn’t even close”? Imagine if they were able to flip Chaney, which they won’t, but how long would it take them to not only call him better than Lee but better than Bowman?

Advertisement
I've been to the Gainesville area a bunch. I had some high school friends who went to school there and I visited the area around campus. Pretty much the generic college town. Not much there besides the university and businesses supported by the university. My uncle used to have a lake house on Lake Santa Fe, outside of "town". There was literally nothing there besides retired folks living on the lake. The lake was nice, we used to water ski in it all the time but outside of that, there was NOTHING else to do. I mean, heading to the flea market is a big to-do up there. Cool spot to spend a weekend but I'd never be able to live there.

lol you hit the nail with the aircraft carrier man

I live 40 minutes from gainesville, these hicks are some of the simplest people on the planet. No dreams, no ideas, just get you a beer and pull up to the bon fire ole' boy!

Guess what we doing today sonny! The same thing we did last week poppa! cousin! sister! w/e you are! We going to the mudhole!

Seriously I don't know how these people live with themselves, to call this place boring makes me apologize to the word boring in person

Advertisement
3D1F11DB-2027-42DE-8A57-0EC7F8EDBA86.jpeg
F281C7DC-EB4A-44F1-B4CA-E9A1AB118717.jpeg
E9CED2F7-612E-4751-9657-C2F0AA820D53.jpeg
70A0B28D-283C-4A8E-8C3C-C42C986B8D47.jpeg
C03401F4-B67B-4D79-8D0D-E041D2EF6683.jpeg

Gator logic we skate by against most teams all season while losing to two teams less talented than Miami and getting blown out by GA, but since we ended the season by beating an FSU team that quit and a Michigan team sans half their starting lineup we are poised for a run next season starting with running Miami off the field game 1. You can’t make this up, man I thought I hated the Gaytor but now I just pity their ignorance.

Advertisement
Gator logic we skate by against most teams all season while losing to two teams less talented than Miami and getting blown out by GA, but since we ended the season by beating an FSU team that quit and a Michigan team sans half their starting lineup we are poised for a run next season starting with running Miami off the field game 1. You can’t make this up, man I thought I hated the Gaytor but now I just pity their ignorance.
Exactly. And we’d maybe be a middle of the pack SEC team yet they’re going to score so many points and we’ll score nothing until they put their walk ons in the game in the 3rd quarter. They don’t dominate most middle of the pack SEC teams.

Advertisement
TWO MILLION PAGE VIEWS, MOTHERFVCKERS!

Time to celebrate! We will likely get to 3 million page views by the end of August...
You’re a massive part of the success here.... since the beginning. I’m glad you were the one who posted the 1000th page and who also called 2 million views.

Advertisement
I love how the Gators point to the LSU game as a measurable bc they beat them and we didn't. If u look at that game our defense didn't even give up 300 total yards and I'm pretty sure Florida gave up 400. Everytime I bring up the S&P+ rankings (which doesn't lie) to compare our defenses they're still in delusion.

Also notice how they are obsessed with Mullen like he's out there playing. They never talk about their players. Miami fans rarely mention Manny but always bring up the players bc at the end of the day the game is won on the field. I've never noticed how sad their fanbase is until this year.
20190603_214240.jpg
20190605_105439.jpg

Advertisement
Back