1. Isiah Walker-USCe
2. Derek Wingo-Pedo State
3. Avantae Williams-Oregon
4. Jahquez Robinson-Baga
5. Sam Anaele-LMAO Stampenis has yet to see his visit picture
6. Fadil Diggs-TAMU
7. Jayson Jones-Baga
8. Demarkus Bowman-Clemson

And my personal favorite, in true **** clickbait fashion, they are also going to flip 2 guys already committed to them in Jaheim Bell and Morven Joseph.

Im willing to bet we don't flip not one of them

Advertisement
I've been to the Gainesville area a bunch. I had some high school friends who went to school there and I visited the area around campus. Pretty much the generic college town. Not much there besides the university and businesses supported by the university. My uncle used to have a lake house on Lake Santa Fe, outside of "town". There was literally nothing there besides retired folks living on the lake. The lake was nice, we used to water ski in it all the time but outside of that, there was NOTHING else to do. I mean, heading to the flea market is a big to-do up there. Cool spot to spend a weekend but I'd never be able to live there.
Reminds of the gaytors favorite recruiting show:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice! I need to find some screenshots. They’ve been banking on getting Braun and it looks like they won’t get him. They see through the shît show.

All the trouble their players have gotten into is definitely on the minds of some parents but we were talking here not long ago about how what happened to Chris Steele was going to hurt them badly. They lost some 2021 commits right away. Just like when Mullet talked shît to UGA and Kirby pulled Brinson from humans will mail him on the field, once again the chickens are going to come home to roost.

But, but, but...the Gaytors have NEEEED! And a BRAAAAAND! Can't recruits see that? Can't they see how needy and brandy the Gaytors are, and why won't they just swoon for the great gameday genius that is Mullet?

Advertisement
1. Isiah Walker-USCe
2. Derek Wingo-Pedo State
3. Avantae Williams-Oregon
4. Jahquez Robinson-Baga
5. Sam Anaele-LMAO Stampenis has yet to see his visit picture
6. Fadil Diggs-TAMU
7. Jayson Jones-Baga
8. Demarkus Bowman-Clemson

And my personal favorite, in true **** clickbait fashion, they are also going to flip 2 guys already committed to them in Jaheim Bell and Morven Joseph.

Lol sounds like a bunch of board wet dream wish lists there..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back