Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I've said it before but man it always kills me when those idiots criticize somewhere like Georgia for being a backwoods hillbilly area. Those morons ever seen Gainesville? SMH

There and Tallahassee are two of the biggest dumps you could imagine.

The entire state of Florida is full of white trash inbreds. Most of them don’t realize they are low class pieces of ****.

Advertisement
I've said it before but man it always kills me when those idiots criticize somewhere like Georgia for being a backwoods hillbilly area. Those morons ever seen Gainesville? SMH

I swear Tallahassee just has a smell to it. Can’t explain it but the closer you get to that ****hole the worse it gets

There in lies the root cause, the problem is this:
They don’t know
and they don’t know
that they don’t know
but they think they know
And they act like they know.
Thus they are both ignorant and arrogant.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
But they will kill all the caterpillars, then complain there are no butterflies

Advertisement
I haven’t listened but these guys are basing their opinions off of what David Lake said. Lol.

Link:

Screenshots:

DF502234-06B9-4AE5-9B94-9298F6F94CA5.png
BE5EBB88-4216-47AB-B1A6-C81F3C4CC970.png
8A7CDCCF-0CE2-4B22-B40C-6460FB3201F4.png

The flip machine must’ve short circuited because there’s an entry for the players’ high schools and when Deerfield got plugged in and nothing but crickets came back, I’m sure the algorithm shut everything down.

Speaking of that, I have exclusive footage of their new Gaytor Swampbuddy 3000 Combo Flipz & Class Ranking machine. If it short circuits they just give it a kick and it starts back up again.

Advertisement
If anyone has VIP access, I’d love to see screenshots of SUckGaytor51 crying and the rest of the turds fretting over Bama offering one of their commits.

They not freaking out yet, trying to spin it. “Well atleast we know we are getting legit kids committed” is how they are looking at it right now, until he takes a visit then the meltdown will begin.

Advertisement
I've been to the Gainesville area a bunch. I had some high school friends who went to school there and I visited the area around campus. Pretty much the generic college town. Not much there besides the university and businesses supported by the university. My uncle used to have a lake house on Lake Santa Fe, outside of "town". There was literally nothing there besides retired folks living on the lake. The lake was nice, we used to water ski in it all the time but outside of that, there was NOTHING else to do. I mean, heading to the flea market is a big to-do up there. Cool spot to spend a weekend but I'd never be able to live there.

Advertisement
Back