Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@RVA

Man when you learned how to write over their stupidity the anecdotes that you add are what make even their stupidity more laughable...

This thread has had ALOT of contributors but you sir stand alone at the top as the CEO of gayturd tears....Without what you bring this thread would be enjoyable to read but with what you bring this thread is a MUST READ by EVERY true CANE fan who wants an insight as to the delusion and idiocy that are the UFAG fans....

Thank you sir.My coffee tastes sooooo much sweeter in the morning when it’s filled with gayturd tears..

@RVA

Man when you learned how to write over their stupidity the anecdotes that you add are what make even their stupidity more laughable...

This thread has had ALOT of contributors but you sir stand alone at the top as the CEO of gayturd tears....Without what you bring this thread would be enjoyable to read but with what you bring this thread is a MUST READ by EVERY true CANE fan who wants an insight as to the delusion and idiocy that are the UFAG fans....

Thank you sir.My coffee tastes sooooo much sweeter in the morning when it’s filled with gayturd tears..
KW, my friend. I remember when you first posted and some guys started jumping on you and I stepped in but you told me “ thanks, RVA... but this old man can take care of himself.” Then the morning coffee with a daily dose of tears and the UFag sucks posts too. You’ve added much to this along with many others.

And you know my response. This thread is ours and it’s bigger than any one poster. The posters who contribute and the posters who lurk but upvote in support, feed this machine. I’m happy to take credit for being apart of this along with all of you. As @Canes2082, one of the true deserved heroes of this thread has said, I really can’t bring recruiting intel to the board, so I’m just doing my part to contribute.

Last edited:
@Liberty City El, one of your old favorite gaytor porsters is starting to show signs of coming unhinged again. Lol.

A0E729E5-2E85-4433-B675-3C2D2CE3E39D.jpeg
DFB41E4C-DDEA-468D-8625-0014610ED2B1.jpeg
3BD84392-21D0-409F-ABE8-5B9A31BCE246.png
89C08807-B030-4081-82FC-4CFCBE64D82F.jpeg
6672DDDD-263C-4116-8031-E97B6E0D9E45.jpeg
E4432F7B-B9B3-4952-8C60-A93D2BFBDAEC.jpeg
A74821E1-506C-4135-9FDF-8D7CEC89A110.png

Advertisement
People underestimate what a disgusting trash dump the city of Gainesville is.

I can’t imagine anybody actually wanting to spend a significant amount of time there, much less 3 or 4 years.

These gaytor morons are talking about upgrading their facilities, when in reality what they really need to do is upgrade the fūcking town.

And good luck with that.

A neutron bomb would be a good start to that disgusting backwoods hillbillytard shlt show of a town.

Nice! I need to find some screenshots. They’ve been banking on getting Braun and it looks like they won’t get him. They see through the shît show.

All the trouble their players have gotten into is definitely on the minds of some parents but we were talking here not long ago about how what happened to Chris Steele was going to hurt them badly. They lost some 2021 commits right away. Just like when Mullet talked shît to UGA and Kirby pulled Brinson from humans will mail him on the field, once again the chickens are going to come home to roost.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back