Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

Advertisement
Goldkamp put out this article. I don’t have VIP but I can’t imagine that whatever is in here isn’t anything but gator Spinz. These guys think this is a good thing to rehash???

Here’s the link if you have VIP:

Going to usc. He flipped again from Oregon

Advertisement
Goldkamp put out this article. I don’t have VIP but I can’t imagine that whatever is in here isn’t anything but gator Spinz. These guys think this is a good thing to rehash???

Here’s the link if you have VIP:

Steele spent too much time in turdtown.

Now, he went and caught a bad case of the FLIPZ

Steele spent too much time in turdtown.

Now, he went and caught a bad case of the FLIPZ
Is there any doubt that if they could go back and substitute a mid-3star developmental DB who would’ve brought down their class average but been there for 4 years contributing on special teams and in some games on defense later on that they would still take Steele for a few months just to boost their rank and give Mullet the appearance of a top 10 bump class?

Advertisement
Is there any doubt that if they could go back and substitute a mid-3star developmental DB who would’ve brought down their class average but been there for 4 years contributing on special teams and in some games on defense later on that they would still take Steele for a few months just to boost their rank and give Mullet the appearance of a top 10 bump class?

None

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back