Tears Gator Tears

I love how the Gators point to the LSU game as a measurable bc they beat them and we didn't. If u look at that game our defense didn't even give up 300 total yards and I'm pretty sure Florida gave up 400. Everytime I bring up the S&P+ rankings (which doesn't lie) to compare our defenses they're still in delusion.

Also notice how they are obsessed with Mullen like he's out there playing. They never talk about their players. Miami fans rarely mention Manny but always bring up the players bc at the end of the day the game is won on the field. I've never noticed how sad their fanbase is until this year.
View attachment 86700View attachment 86701

This is actually really rewarding to read. It feels like more of our younger fans hate F$U more than the gaytors and I get that. It’s good for all to see why so many of us “old heads” can’t stomach them.

Advertisement
You’re a massive part of the success here.... since the beginning. I’m glad you were the one who posted the 1000th page and who also called 2 million views.

Thank you, sir. I started out as a reader, and I graduated to a contributor. I HATE THE GAYTES. Someday I will find my size Large "Gator Hater" t-shirt from 1986 (purchased from AllSports before it became AllCanes), but until that day, I have Gaytor Tears.

I think this thread is an amazing thing. Just over 2 years, and just over 2 million views. Factoring in a bit of "slowness" at the beginning, and some McSharkfvcker acceleration since that time, we are looking at over a million views each year, and Mullet keeps giving us more ammo.

Keep it up, gentlemen, I can't wait for August 24 to arrive!

I know this is just the stat-head in me talking, but I would be interested to know (a) how many total-page-views for the whole site (thus, what percentage of all page-views come from Gaytor Tears), and (b) what is the ratio of page-views-to-postings for the entire website (Gaytor Tears has a ratio of about 100 views for each post, over 2 million views to 20,867 posts).

Not sure if the website tracks such stats, but would be interested in hearing from a Mod.

Advertisement
We actually go by “Hialeah Oye’s” so get your racist insults correct you inbred sister focking come pinga and come Aug 24th you are going to need Noah’s Ark to wade through the flood of Gator Tears after we do the Conga all over your ignorant delusional azzes.
Yet this fan base, and worse in the SEC, is who a bunch of the South Florida turncoats will go play for instead of putting on for the home team.

Yet this fan base, and worse in the SEC, is who a bunch of the South Florida turncoats will go play for instead of putting on for the home team.

Yes. Plus, the Gaytor posters get mad when we point out the racism.

I've said it before...the issue is not whether UM fans are absolute perfection in every aspect of our personal behavior at games...the issue is how the Gaytor fans IGNORE and TOLERATE and EXCUSE the casual (and hardcore) racism when it is right there in front of them.

RVA, how many Gaytor fans called out that guy who posted about the Hialeah Oye's? Or that Gaytor fan who was tweeting about how stupid their black recruits were?

Exactly.

I know this is just the stat-head in me talking, but I would be interested to know (a) how many total-page-views for the whole site (thus, what percentage of all page-views come from Gaytor Tears), and (b) what is the ratio of page-views-to-postings for the entire website (Gaytor Tears has a ratio of about 100 views for each post, over 2 million views to 20,867 posts).

Not sure if the website tracks such stats, but would be interested in hearing from a Mod.
@Andrew. Can you use some Mod Maths to give us the figures?

Advertisement
It's actually "OYA" which means On Your *** which is what's gonna happen to Franks and their fans that want to try any **** come the 24th

I started jogging last month. My wife asked me why and I responded that I needed to get my cardio up by 8/24. The amount of fools that I expect will need to be put in their place is significant.

In the first picture, the poor dog is upset and sad when she is told that she is going to be punished for misbehaving. The last three pictures are after learning that her punishment was to wear Gator Jorts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back