Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Mike has a law enforcement background and knows the criminal codes better than I ever will. Definitely defer to him.
It’s not illegal cause they won’t press charges. Those meth heads might find that sht pleasurable.
Ever see them in live PD. They always carry a bag of ****** on them. I wouldn’t even shake hands bro.

Last edited:
Advertisement
C61FC7D6-FCD5-47F3-BC53-D20CB8921FBA.jpeg
5F6FC9CF-38BD-4378-BBEE-AFBA18D12EEC.jpeg
9EAE63A8-FBB6-430F-AC76-4ED236B245D2.jpeg
C45F6FDB-377B-4F2F-9CA0-0C1868DBA5BF.jpeg

So one poster there isn't 100% delusional. Chatfield being drafted is based on what exactly? The OP talking about him and Perine in the 2nd is a freaking moron. It's so bad he just puts a question mark next to their names and not a round. None of those guys are a lock to get drafted except Henderson. Henderson is skinny. Chauncey came out early and look at how far he fell. He had a better year than Henderson.

It's impossible for our offense to be improved after replacing the entire offensive staff and scheme. Only the Gaytor is capable of improving when they hire a new coach. Go ahead and keep thinking that garbage offense that couldn't score against Virginia or Duke is going to be the same one you see in 2019. Man, I can't wait to roll these dorks.

Advertisement
Wait, they must have forgotten about Turdbarrel, surely he will be drafted after his brilliant self-dictated position change, right?

Advertisement
Well, we all know that Gaytor fans are star whores, they will do anything, say anything, and suck anything for a 4-star (who will obviously get a Gaytor-Brand Bump in the rankings) or a 5-star (duh).

So now they have an article on some 4-star DT that they think they are going to pull from Louisiana. Get a load of this quote:

"Coach Turner, man, that's my guy right there," Lee said in an interview last month. "I love coach Turner. The way we hit it off when I went up there, we just clicked like that, instantly. He's a cool dude, too. I love coach Mullen, too. Coach Mullen tells me they're the only team in the top 10 of academics and athletics. That really stands out to me."

Now, most of you know my zero-tolerance on lies and liars. I don't care if it's a big lie or a little lie, but the most ridiculous of all is the "obviously factually incorrect lie".

So someone tell me ON WHAT PLANET is UF in any "top 10" of academics? National rankings? APR? Maybe he is limiting the ranking to "Florida public universities"?

And "top 10 in athletics"? How? Does he JUST mean football? And is he talking pre-August-24 or post-August-24?

This is just ridiculous. Next Mullen will be claiming that the Gaytors have ZERO racist fans, the best tight ends in college football, and a 5-star rating from the Tow Truck Operators and Impound Lot Managers of the Greater Gainesville Metropolitan Area Association.

Advertisement
Only players right now that will get drafted and are eligible for next year's draft are CJ and Perrine. Marco could probably get drafted, but he'd be an idiot to leave given that he missed his sophmore year with a torn ACL.

I just don't see how they think Franks is going to get drafted. I didn't think any fanbase could be that delusional. But my god.

Only players right now that will get drafted and are eligible for next year's draft are CJ and Perrine. Marco could probably get drafted, but he'd be an idiot to leave given that he missed his sophmore year with a torn ACL.

I just don't see how they think Franks is going to get drafted. I didn't think any fanbase could be that delusional. But my god.

They think he’s a high draft pick on top of it.

Advertisement
Back