Gator Grill Out in Canesville Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told yall Choad Wilson is the biggest anti-Miami guy behind the scenes on the crootin' trail.

He bad mouths UM staff all the time, then puts on the front that he's neutral. He recruits against us as much as possible. His Cane Card has been revoked for a few years now.

He's practically a member of the UF staff at this point.

Advertisement
I have never understood the arrogance of gaytors and why they have an attitude of superiority. I mean for 15 years The U put no money into football and we still beat them with goldofrito as coach and dc. Now that there is a commitment from The U they are scared because they know who is really superior.

They've also been playing football longer than any program in the state and it took them the longest to win a ring. With the most resources and the biggest alumni base.

I didn't realize until today they were in the SEC for SIXTY YEARS before their first conference title. Yet they rail on Canes for not winning the ACC yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
7 on 7 S.FLORIDA EXPRESS. He's one of their guys. All of those kids play for s.fla xpress

Thanks, didn't know that. Whoever runs S FL Express needs to get their **** together and can his corny ***. lol.

Advertisement
IMG_7868.JPG

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back