Gator Grill Out in Canesville Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that young man Davis doesn't have a committable offer like some have been saying its a **** shame

Advertisement
I was just watching their Instagram live..they were turnt up LMAO.. some canes fans gotta stop hating on the next team.. especially when future canes are visiting our rival school and their on Instagram live ijs..Go canes

They did it cause Mike Harley commented a bunch of U emojis and they were like “you know what time it is” however if you watch it from dereck wingo’s live Jordan Battle didn’t wanna throw up the U and McIntosh called him out for it lol

Advertisement
They did it cause Mike Harley commented a bunch of U emojis and they were like “you know what time it is” however if you watch it from dereck wingo’s live Jordan Battle didn’t wanna throw up the U and McIntosh called him out for it lol

Never understood the hype with Battle. Pigeon chested, no better than that kid that committed to Michigan. But Jaden Davis, now THAT is a kid that shouldn't have to wait for an offer. We already fuc&&ed up by slowplaying Asante last year until December ffs. Davis should be the first linchpin to our CB class, perfect backup for Bandy in the slot, probably play at 5'10 175 for us, which is fine for what we need him for.

One of the kids said "screen shot it lets go viral" they know what they are doing. Are we going to do a cookout again this year? I know we did one last year.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Never understood the hype with Battle. Pigeon chested, no better than that kid that committed to Michigan. But Jaden Davis, now THAT is a kid that shouldn't have to wait for an offer. We already ***&&ed up by slowplaying Asante last year until December ffs. Davis should be the first linchpin to our CB class, perfect backup for Bandy in the slot, probably play at 5'10 175 for us, which is fine for what we need him for.
Nah chill he ended up throwing it up I’m just saying he didn’t initially. Jordan good.

They are freaking out a little now. Sounds like UF staff said some stuff. They are worried about getting kicked out. Derek Wingo is really freaked out. And I think Jaden Davis too.

Sanginetti on the phone - said he is glad he stayed home. oh boy. Chad Wilson on the phone with their coach- wants to know wth is going on. Big trouble over this....
Kenny Mac is showing all of this on his live instagram. Their coach is telling them to say they were doing it because of Henry Gray committed to Miami

They are freaking out a little now. Sounds like UF staff said some stuff. They are worried about getting kicked out. Derek Wingo is really freaked out. And I think Jaden Davis too.

Sanginetti on the phone - said he is glad he stayed home. oh boy. Chad Wilson on the phone with their coach- wants to know wth is going on. Big trouble over this....
Kenny Mac is showing all of this on his live instagram. Their coach is telling them to say they were doing it because of Henry Gray committed to Miami
They were a little freaked out but I think they good. If they get kicked out over that well so be it. It’s a joke. It’s fun for social media. They are 17 year olds.

Advertisement

Chad Wilson? WTF does that high school coaching clown have to do with this? None of these boys are AH kids.

Advertisement
In all seriousness though Jaden Davis ain’t that short. Looking at the pictures from today the height difference between him and McIntosh isn’t as great as ppl make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back