Gator Grill Out in Canesville Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny that they need an apology for this after they just had Hunter on campus throw the U upside down in one of my those ugly *** uniforms.

They sure can dish it out, but can’t take it.

We one upped them with this covert operation, and they salty as ****.

Can’t stress this enough.

WHERE’S OUR FŪCKING APOLOGY???

I’ll hang up and wait for our apology.

Advertisement
This isn't your auntie's Memorial Day barbecue.

This was a contrived event using 7v7 AAU type handlers for a recruiting boost. You're either a closet gaytor or the most ignant mfer breathing air right now

Exactly.

You roll the dice and take your chances with these fake-*** contrived events. No coaching going on, nothing. Except sleazy backdoor maneuvering.

Wimps on here acting like this was posted from Mullet’s backyard. This WAS NOT in somebody’s house. It was basically a TRANSACTIONAL COMMERCIAL event.

I agree with everyone about the double standard, but STA traditionally runs a class program. That is what you do in cases such as this. Public HS where coaches make peanuts does not have the same bar to meet.

Advertisement
I must have missed harleys tweet, what'd he say?

Gaytors still softer than baby ****

Advertisement
In addition to STA, I bet Choad Punk *** Wilson also had his slimy treacherous hands all over that fake *** apology

Two *** comments in a row; man get the f*ck out of here.

Relax, tough guy. I don't see how it's ***, or as another poster wrote, my **** should fall off and I should spontaneously sprout a ******, because I find this type of behavior disrespectful. As a parent, I'd be appalled if my kids ever did that on an invited trip. Don't like the host, don't go to the party.

The Canes (and this staff in particular), along with STA are a class act. The Wilsons, UF, and the coaches at Dunbar and Deerfield are not, so why are we even comparing their actions with ours. We're better than them.

Advertisement
Relax, tough guy. I don't see how it's ***, or as another poster wrote, my **** should fall off and I should spontaneously sprout a ******, because I find this type of behavior disrespectful. As a parent, I'd be appalled if my kids ever did that on an invited trip. Don't like the host, don't go to the party.

The Canes (and this staff in particular), along with STA are a class act. The Wilsons, UF, and the coaches at Dunbar and Deerfield are not, so why are we even comparing their actions with ours. We're better than them.

AED55C9D-1972-4D49-B708-93722E564FF1.jpeg

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back